Recent reviews by keep

This game stutters like crazy on a rtx 3080, fast cpu and nvme drive, are there workaround to fix it? Maybe. Is the developper doing something about it? No, they stopped patch long time ago it seems.
Posted April 1.
They remastered the game but I had to stop playing because of some many bugs (it's not just me, check discussion forum). I don't understand why they would take so much time to improve it but then leave in this state, but ok :(
Posted May 25, 2021. Last edited October 31, 2021.
Save got corrupted near the end of the game, apparently it happens a lot and nothing you can do about it.
Posted July 15, 2020. Last edited August 20, 2020.
The game works great, but EA please, remove that USELESS Origin launcher and I'll buy more of your games on Steam, Thank you.
Posted June 28, 2020.
The game works ok, revamped engine looks cool, sure maybe there are issues with vsync and mouse acceleration that you can't disable but what I hate is: it does not include expansion packs, there hasn't been updates since launch and they could have implemented a match making for multiplayer but I guess it was too hard for them (you can't join an already started games so unless you have friends good luck). So yes the game is ok but I'm not sure I want to support gearbox also knowing they have an ongoing lawsuit with 3drealms. Gearbox, show gamers support and release original expansion packs, do a correct lobby room for multiplayer and fix those small annoying bugs.
Posted June 19, 2020.
bon jeu, marche bien sur windows 10 x64 chez moi
good game, works fine on windows 10 x64 for me
Posted November 28, 2015.