Posted: Nov 23, 2017 @ 10:26am
Updated: Jul 23, 2018 @ 2:12pm

Just bumping a old review to try and sway a few people from being scammed into getting into this game.

Features that were once part of the paid game are now locked behind a monthly pay wall. to play single player or have a private server, now you need a $15 a month subscription. too bad I cant refund this ptw cash grab. Stay away from this game and these greedy devs.

edit: 12/23/2017

the developer is now going to review threads and lying about what they originaly advertised last year.

the developers keep doing a bait and switch. when i bought the game you got a free private server just for buying the game. somewhere along the line they got greedy and decided if you want a private server you have to pay a monthy subscription for it. now i believe they are removing private servers all together so more people play on official servers.

if i buy a game when its advertised that when you buy the game you get a FREE private server i expect it to remain FREE. not wait a few months then decide that if you want to keep your server you have to start paying for it.

Again stay away from this game, do not give these people your hard earned money.
Developer response:
MaximusWT1  [developer] Posted: Dec 23, 2017 @ 2:02am
This information is not true. Game has no paid subscription. Private servers were the part of Alpha tests. They were removed due to no interest from player's majority.
Lord-Xanthor Mar 8, 2018 @ 9:46pm
@MaximusWT1, I hate to bring polotics into this discussion, but your above responce is exactly what our president does, A LOT, and that is get caught lying. You see, I reviewed many of your customers, who said the same thing as this review, but even more so, I have screenshots of you replying elsewhere stating this game NEVER had personal servers, and was never meant to have them. Now your saying the majoritysaid they didnt want them? Your forum was full of complaints your staff deleted, and banned others for leaving. The email your company sent me even states a player can run their own server on your side, for a fee.
What I see, is a company who has seen other corporate run mmorpgs and figured after cashing in on the sales and great reviews, getting greedy, and changing their store information and trying to say this one complaint is false? Bet your company didnt realize, all those people you ripped off, had the ability to rewrite what they said, and
Lord-Xanthor Mar 8, 2018 @ 9:46pm
change those posative reviews into negative, which turned what was a game that showed promise, into a scam as bad, if not worse, then Edge Of Space.
What you can do to fix this? Apologise to your customeers, put back the programs you deleted, and fix up what your company messed up. Then, make new content, and sell off upgrades, like many companies do. This is just a suggestion. Stop the fibbing and take responsability. At the rate your company is going, they will most likely close their doors soon enough and then it will be too late. Not many sales, even at $7.99? I didnt even buy the game. Talked to quite a few that said the same thing this revioew does.
Rumpleforeskin Feb 16, 2018 @ 2:38pm
nobody is giving you a server for buyin gthe game, do you know how much that shit costs?
Darayavaush Kambujiya Feb 15, 2018 @ 12:29pm
Thanks for all your comments people. You helped me decide. Those devs are just the worst part of humanity, I am glad gaming community is still able to stand against those.
syph3r Feb 7, 2018 @ 5:49pm
"Shibby Dec 18, 2017 @ 12:14pm
tell me one mmo which has a singleplayer"

um..GTA V
Ezenkrul Jan 18, 2018 @ 10:21pm
Honestly it sounds like the devs of this game are trash.
=CBK= Zhuge Jan 3, 2018 @ 1:02am
I reported a bug today, the Dev attacked me for posting it on steam, instead of caring at all for the bug itself, he attacked me throughout the entire issue, with zero help being given.

Screenshots incase its deleted:

PixelDistortion Jan 2, 2018 @ 11:08am
This review is totally false and really doesn't speak anything about the game current state. Why do you keep crying about the private servers but don't speak about the game itself?. You are angry at the fact that you can't play an MMO by yourself...play the game a bit more or just return it.. but don't lie to other people who are trying to find out about this game.
PixelDistortion Jan 2, 2018 @ 11:06am
Your only have 8 hours in the game. I love this angry "very accurate in depth " reviews....
EngineerRabbit Dec 31, 2017 @ 10:10pm
there really is no point playing this game, it was a bad idea... and hey look. nobody else is playing it. now what are you ganna do now mr. developer? all that hard work for nothing. there goes your dreams. there goes all that hard work. you better do something quick before ratings get to mostly negitive. because just like roller coaster tycoon world, once its gets to mostly negitive there isnt no turning back