0.0 hrs last two weeks / 6.7 hrs on record (6.3 hrs at review time)
Posted: Jun 26, 2015 @ 5:32am

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME DEVS ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE!

I started playing and supporting this game in its early stages because the idea for the game was just wondeful at the time but vision and reality was not met in this game all thanks to the lame ass devs who had no ways of dealing with hackers.
Their solution BANN ALL PLAYERS WHO SUPPORT THE GAME "just to be safe". Yhea me and another hundred other innocent players got randomly banned for just playing the game this tells u just what lame ass cheat program they implement that dosen't even ban hackers just random players. In rage I wrote a polite ticket to the devs after a month or something the replied just saying they wont take anymore tickets from me or all the others in this situation so yhea I just wasted my money too some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ scammer poser dev. ♥♥♥♥ YOU DEVS NEVER GONNA BUY ANY GAMES FROM THIS COMPANY ANYMORE AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO THESAME !
(And btw the game wasn't that great anyways)
Peace
gsw mer Jan 2, 2016 @ 5:09am
however terrible this game is it still has more structure than all the others of this genre
Oma Dec 6, 2015 @ 12:04pm
yea.. after a year of inactivity, i decided to give it a try again. i played for like 10 minutes. then i got banned. for absolutely no reason. it took them a lot of time to reply. however: they did not unban me.
Heitzen Nov 29, 2015 @ 3:45pm
when it was in alpha under the name Warz, there solution to hackers was to tag items in areas where only a hacker could reach it around the map, however what they did was tagged items both reachable by hackers AND normal spawn areas around the map that your or anywould else could grab on casual play without hacks. so pretty much hacker or not if you happen to grabbed one of those tagged items then your account was auto banned. technical support is complete junk, extremely rude and in this whole thing just to make money without customers care......i think they just wanna see how much money they can get out of people before they pull the plug on this operation......IMO!!
longCHICKENlegs Nov 28, 2015 @ 4:36am
so like they just banned everyone who played the game? who did they leave then?
MRVINCENT Nov 7, 2015 @ 7:55pm
:steamsalty:
HeXxer Nov 7, 2015 @ 2:33am
Karthuk come on man if people all over have the same issue with this game how come they treat people like this when we gave them our money? And btw YOU should not be talking about hacking since you already have a VAC-ban on record.... so yeah.

Never hacked never will only losers who can't win fair hack.
MRVINCENT Nov 6, 2015 @ 9:02pm
dont hack then? =]
Heitzen Oct 25, 2015 @ 4:47pm
yea same here, shortly after it was released as Warz i played for afew weeks, picked up an axe and 2 mins later was banned. i had made a ticket for the issue and they said i was using 3rd party software.....WTF? i suppose if you call windows 7 3rd party software lol. i have to agree there dev team is a joke. from what i heard they tagged random items that only hackers would be able to grab, so placed items where you would have to cheat to get to, however they tagged multiple items that anyone could grab. also it would get rid of hackers and try and get more people to rebuy the game, why? because there ingame shop wasnt getting enough revenue for them. haha
Lola Oct 18, 2015 @ 2:06am
Fucking warz Shit damn son
humbrol2 Oct 5, 2015 @ 5:48am
cant beleive people buy this. titov is a conartist,, and artemis knives isnt much better