1,302 people found this review helpful
Posted: Jul 12, 2016 @ 7:10pm

This is obviously a console port, while they do let you use the mouse for firing and aiming, they left it completely out of navigation, which makes it extremely annoying if you don't want to use a controller.

The animation and visuals are all good, but all together I agree with the other reviews, it's not worth $50, pick it up on a steam sale for $5-15 and at least you'll be getting your money's worth.
HowIzzy? Jun 29, 2018 @ 1:34pm
When will people learn never to buy Craptivision games :steamfacepalm:
yagernate1982 Mar 15, 2018 @ 6:30am
ROTFLOL "worth $5" ROTFLOL!!! Don't disgrace the number 5 in such a manner!
Cory Jul 28, 2017 @ 3:28pm
It's crazy to buy this game for 64.99. worth maybe 5 dollars too me. I know way better games like this or 2.5d games that look like this for way cheaper and more fun.
Superpan21 Jun 16, 2017 @ 8:28pm
I've seen people on YouTube make PSAs against this game. I've heard nobody say one good thing about this game. In fact, this game took top spot on Angry Joe's Top 10 Worst Games of 2016. It was that bad! Like I said, this game is just a blatant cash-grab.
Mantis Apr 19, 2017 @ 10:25am
Didn't that happen ages ago?
Superpan21 Apr 18, 2017 @ 4:39pm
Bad news, Ghosbuters: The Video Game was removed from Steam. That's like if they removed Planet Coaster and kept RollerCoaster Tycoon World, that's just messed up! I can't believe how bad this game really is. I understand they removed the game due to license expiration, but that was a great game! It's probably the best Ghostbusters game ever made! It had all four of the original Ghostbusters, and had Murray, Ramis, Aykroyd, and Hudson return to their respective roles of Venkman, Spengler, Stantz, and Zeddemore. It was closer to having a third installment in the Ghostbusters franchise. But this game is just a miserable cash-grab to tie in with the 2016 Ghostbusters film, which wasn't that great, despite a 73% "Fresh" on Rotten Tomatoes.
Mantis Mar 6, 2017 @ 8:38am
And sellers on G2A have jacked up the prices for Ghostbusters: The Video Game expectantly. Good job I got it at the time.
sf Aug 14, 2016 @ 7:40pm
I'm afraid changing the price of a boring game won't make it not boring.
The purpose of games is to have fun, right? And if the game is not fun, what's the point playing it, even for free?
I feel tired Jul 23, 2016 @ 8:51am
If you buy this make sure to get a refund
W.A. the Anum Jul 15, 2016 @ 10:18am
If you wana play...(duh duh)
a very good game...(duh duh)
which you gona Play?
NOT-THIS-GAME!

(lets see how many get the joke...)