Posted: Nov 15, 2018 @ 2:01pm

Why, why, why do games these days refuse to put in the ability to save when you please? Unable to finish that level you've been playing for a couple of hours now because real life is requiring you to do something else? Well I hope you enjoy having to do it all over again from the start of level because that's exactly what you'll be doing.

This alone means I will not play this until a save anywhere feature is added, and is why I cannot recommend this.
Bijat Nov 16, 2018 @ 4:37pm
Sugam, you never worked have you? When you come home late and wan´t to play a game for half an hour befor cooking dinner & maby then 1h after dinner befor you need to go to bed for tomorrow. In that situation you can´t rly expect ppl in a SINGELPLAYER GAME to stay up. Simply have a "save when quit" option that gets deleted when you load it, if anti save scumming is so important.
Guy Nov 16, 2018 @ 3:26pm
Just lazy and to put it on the PS4 and xbox.
Allard Nov 16, 2018 @ 2:42pm
@Tyler and @Voland
You know, there's a simpel solution to save scumming: don't. Just don't. If you think save scumming makes the game bad, don't do it. That simple.
Charred Muffin Nov 16, 2018 @ 1:56pm
Thank you! you safed me some money and time!
Sugam Nov 16, 2018 @ 9:53am
This game does have a lot of issues but if real life is getting in the way to play a video game then maybe you should not be playing it. But maybe we are misunderstanding what we both think what "real life" as in getting in the way means. For me, it means somthing important like family/friend died, your dog is on fire or grandma is trying to climb the telephone poles again to contact the aliens. Having that, this is a video game and who cares, real life is way more important in such case's and the game is irrelevant in all levels. However, if its somthing like, not getting enough likes in facebook, mom did not make your fav dinner or that you have to clean your room then I don't know what to say.
Rotzer Nov 16, 2018 @ 4:31am
Helpful review, thanks.
JuffyMeister Nov 16, 2018 @ 3:48am
I was looking forawrd to this game, now Im not sure I'll even buy it. It's just sad. Especially since the team is composed of people who were part of the companies that made great games in the past....
Afraid to even think how this might influence System Shock 3..;;;
Centum Nov 16, 2018 @ 3:47am
Thank you for pointing this out.
[CPC] Seboss Nov 15, 2018 @ 11:41pm
I don't think that is intentional, but rather another symptom of a rushed out game because of exhausted funding.
Illusori Nov 15, 2018 @ 9:34pm
Thanks for pointing this out, this is a dealbreaker for me: I have better games to play than ones that make me replay the same section of game just because life forced me to switch off the computer.