Recent reviews by The Whip *ktss

It is slowly getting wherever it needs to be, but the lenghty development and struggles have killed majority of the playerbase, it is a shame really to see a game with such potential go down.
I occasionally still play it, however my main goal is to usually sandbox it rather than PVP or PVE.
The "new" building mechanism is rather decent too, I will keep on occasionally checking on the game.
Posted July 1.
Ridiculously awesome, having the best online moments of my life in this game.
Find the right squad or friends to play with and just stop focusing on the objective, laugh your way into the circle and camp in a sh*tshack when you realize there's 8 players left and you are down one in a squad match. Honestly the best in-develpment game I have ever came across, I just can't wait for it to enter beta. A fantastic idea, put in fantastic; on-point graphics, dynamic and rewarding to be good at.
Posted November 24, 2017.
This game is awesome!! It's fun to play in co-op with controllers, also, there is a lot of competitive levels packed into it. Pretty much a MUST HAVE! Had the chance to play with 3 other ppl, tons of flying enemies :P
Posted June 28, 2014.