Recent reviews by zefie

First impressions so far (1 hour):
I like this game, it is fun, but it is annoying to learn in Early Access. The game's tips warn you this game has a steep learning curve, and that there will be alot of tip dialogs, but apparently they are not implmeneted yet because I have tips enabled but it is sending me on my own and I already had to Google a few things.

That said, this game has great potential. If you don't mind Googling and learning on your own, get it now. Otherwise, wishlist this game and wait until the tutorial is implemented.
Posted April 24, 2018.
I don't remember how I came across CrossCode, but I am glad I did. It has an extremely fun playstyle, similar to Ys Origin, but with a story more technical, like .hack. While it is neither of these games, if you like them, you will likely love CrossCode. It has a great story, with a lot of quirky, fun dialog, which makes you feel like you are getting to know the characters. The devs are great people as well. Even in early access, the game is very playable. There are a few bugs, but they are not game breaking, and the devs patch them pretty fast.

I would highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys 16-bit Action RPGs, period.
Posted March 26, 2017.
This game is oddly addicting. Very stable, have not had the program crash on me.

Gameplay wise, it seems the focus of this game goes into simulating the experience of driving the truck, and not much else though. Crashes are extremely unrealistic, and I have not found any options in the settings to raise the difficulity. I accidently T-boned a bus at 55mph, and only 6% damage occured and I kept going. In reality, there probably would have been an explosion, fire, the truck would not be drivable, or at the very least more than 6% damage.

Aside from the lack of realistic collisions and damage, the game is well designed, and very enjoyable. It supports actual steering hardware, but I do not own any, so I cannot vouch on the programming and feel of those features.

It has a few missing features that would enhance gameplay, such as showing the speed limit on the GPS nav. Also, you will be driving through areas that change between MPH and KPH, but my odometer only shows MPH.

Overall, I would recommend this game, it is still fun. Just remember it is not Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row. It may feel that way with the open world.
Posted December 31, 2013. Last edited December 31, 2013.
This is a great MMO that is more modern than most. The setting is modern-day, rather than fantasy or historic. One great feature is you only pay once. Once you purchase the client, you do not have to pay a monthly fee to enjoy the game. I'd definetely recommend picking it up.
Posted September 26, 2013.