Recent reviews by Zblezble

amazing game
why the launcher tho ._.
Posted January 14.
game of the year material
Posted November 24, 2018.
Really nice coop game, love the aesthethics.
Enjoyable diverse characters,
Map pool can get repetitive with the all-gloomy feel, the DLCs help a lot.

Would recommend initially but the Vermintide 2 basically killed it (the playerbase).
Posted October 27, 2018.
endless suffering
Posted March 4, 2018.
Great atmosphere, wonderful experience. Looking forward to playing We Were Here Too. Hoping for more challenging puzzles.
Posted September 15, 2017.
Wonderful little game to play with your friends.
Customization (ball shape, gravity, etc) adds huge variety to the gameplay when you're done with the classic gamemode.

The only negative thing I can think of is its surprisingly high CPU usage, this game gets my fan spinning like crazy.

With the introduction of hats and etc. This also applies:
"Golf With Your Friends, also known as Farm Hats Alone."
Posted July 9, 2017. Last edited July 28, 2017.
I have around 2000 hours in Guns of Icarus PvP and I don't regret any of it.

EDIT: Steam doesn't properly log time played in Alliance for those who previously owned the original Guns of Icarus as the games sort of morph into one. I have actually played Alliance for more than 10 minutes ._.

PvE feels very refreshing and can be at times quite challenging even for an experienced player. I'm not really into the world conquest and faction stuff but I really appreciate the new ships and guns. PvE can also offer chill games as an alternative to a more competitive setup of PvP.

I definitely recommend this if you're gonna play it as a group of friends, one of the best games built around teamwork.
Also don't feel discouraged getting the game alone as there's one of the best gaming communities you'll ever find.
Posted April 1, 2017. Last edited April 2, 2017.
Wonderful game to play in a group of friends. Woudn't recommend playing it alone. All the fun is mostly in killing your friends in all possible ways.
Posted November 23, 2016.
This game brings back memories... It's still just as awesome as it was years back.
I recommend playing with controller as playing with keyboard can be somewhat finicky, though keys are rebindable.
The coop/multiplayer works smoothly. Great experience.
Posted February 3, 2016.
Multiplayer is broken. Sometimes you can connect fine, sometimes you're unable to join. Opening the port, which is the only advice you get from support, doesn't help at all.
Posted January 19, 2016.