Recent reviews by Zartorg

< 1  2  3  4  5  6 >
this surely isn't fortnite
I retract my negative vote as it was my hard drive failing that caused this game to run poorly. This game otherwise is quite fun with friends.
Posted June 24. Last edited June 28.
This game will increase your accuracy and reaction time due to the intensity you have to press two buttons without failing.
Super entertaining 3D platformer that is easy to pick up but is hard to master. this game works for the casual player but also caters to dedicated players with a leaderboard system which encourages you to challenge your friends or reach world records.
this music-based-high-speed-dodging-80's-themed-adrenaline-induced-extravaganza is okay I guess.
This is one of the few story games I can play. it is also one of the only games that made me emotional. this is truly a one of a kind game which cannot be replicated. experiencing this is doing yourself a service.
If god wanted you to live he would not have created me!!
One of the first games I purchased and I am so glad. as the steam reviews already suggest this is a must play. if you have a friend, even better. the story and gameplay combine to make an emotional roller coaster and a memorable experience that can last forever.
This game is the best if you love medieval combat and managing armies while simultaneously being battle in first person, controlling your own warlord. I cannot recommend this enough. hopefully bannerlord 2 comes out but it seems like it will be a while.
I wish there were more games like this. a game where you can absolutely destroy enemies (and your friends) with lethal combinations of elements like a badass with no remorse.

I've laughed for ages at the stupid spells I've cast which completely backfire in my face, instantly exploding my limbs off while my friends struggle to spam the revive spell in a dire situation.
< 1  2  3  4  5  6 >