Recent reviews by Arbeit macht frei

< 1  2  3 >
Pure nostalgic fun. If you dont have/get that from the name, do not buy it. Simple.
Great soundtrack/great graphics/great overall vibe, but way too shallow and way too easy ( no interaction with visitors, no depth to the dino's, no age/size breeding, only 1 on 1 fights, no pack behavior for raptors, only couple buildings to choose from, boring exploration grind, etc. ).
Good for like max 10 or so hours of fun.

Waiting for the game Prehistoric Kingdom to be released next year, which in pre-alpha state already does A LOT of things much better/deeper/interesting than JWE.
Started game for first time, clicked on "Laws" by accident, saw "Child labour", signed it.

Would work/freeze children to death again 10/10

Edit: After 10 hours playing straight, the game totally sucked me in. They had to survive! I played till the end, the storm is pure chaos; I was ill prepared, but made it. Played on normal, but it felt like hard (most of the time). Great game, nice story, great graphics. Would be nice to have keyboard shortkey for building roads and "fill building with workers that are available", but other than some small stuff: great game. Can't wait for the other scenario's!
Posted April 24. Last edited April 25.
Dungeon Keeper 3. Nuff said.
Posted April 21.
In 3 days.. 40+ hours, 500+ screenshots, lots of fun, played coop with friend, searched for a Sasquash, wingsuited into a bear. Pretty good story, very good graphics. It's worth your money.
Posted April 2.
NEED. TO. KILL. MORE. ORCS.
Posted December 29, 2017.
Nazi's + guns + good story and graphics. I hate intro movies (game startup), so do look up how to remove those ( rename the file which has the movies ). Had some issues with starting it ( crash dump error, alt-tab problems, OBS stream issues, etc. ), but instead of crying like a small helpless baby (like most negative reviewers did; and dont give me that "i review for other people" crap), I solved most of them (just google it and think) with a working workaround, until they patch the game.
Posted October 28, 2017.
My favorite game. Period.
Posted September 15, 2017.
Raptors. Nuff said.
Posted September 4, 2017.
Love it. Best RTS.