Posted: Jul 26, 2018 @ 11:12am

Ganbare! Super Strikers is turn-based tactical football/soccer game.

The game has a very good interactive tutorial.

The game has two modes: story mode and arcade mode.

In story mode you can select a team, name it and choose the colors for your team. After you have done that you can set the equipment for your team as well as the players and their formation for the next match. Winning matches win you more equipment for future matches. Choosing players is important because you want to balance your main players and the reserves (so the latter can also gain levels and help you in the future.) For each match there are 3 goals (in the form of stars) you have to try to reach, this way you can get more new equipment. The better equipment you get, the more abilities you will unlock.

In arcade mode you choose from quick match, tournament and league play. A lot of different options are available here. you can even do a 11 - 11 match and play with another local player.

When it is your turn you have the following options for each member of your team:

Move a player
*Pass the ball to another player
*Shoot the ball at the goal
*Tackle an opponent
*Dribble the ball past an opponent
Special abilities (these will be unlocked while playing)
*The success rate of these skills will be displayed.

Each player can perform 2 actions each turn.

The game can be fully played with a mouse or with a controller.

The graphics are very bright and with an anime like style. I like it.
The music is appropriate for the game, but I prefer to play with the sounds off.

If you like tactical turnbased battles and like football, I can recommend this game. The game is easy to learn. And it has enough content to keep you busy for a while.

I would give it a 7.5/10.

Disclaimer: The copy of the game was provided by the publisher, however, it did not influence my opinion in any way.
yoshirules Jul 27, 2018 @ 9:48am
lol you cannot say that about all of them reported :slscream:
Punkster Jul 27, 2018 @ 9:39am
This is the best review I ever read.