GAMER4287
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
 
 
The grass is greener on the other side because it's fertilised with bullshit.
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do
My love for Gaming is bigger than Katie Prices Boobs.
But in other words, I'm a Gaming Freak, Internet nut, Born at a young age if you wanted to know, 99% of the time my brain thinks blah blah blah food and computers and the other 1% I am usually asleep
Excuse me, I think the phones ringing.
Previous history:

Prestige Gaming: (Jailbreak admin)
Started admin from March 2012 - November 2012
------------------------------------------------------------------------
JustAwesomeGaming:
11/04/12 - 10/07/13
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harpoon Gaming:
Events Assistant & Moderator
From 11/07/13 - 28/06/14

------------------------------------------------------------------------
00:48 - Antwine.: honesatly just fucking die
[22:50]
❤♔MissappleBee♔❤:
lol
glad 2 dissapoint
die
a horrible death
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Past teams for Highlander:
Shadow Company :
Played : Soldier
Ducktape:
Played: Sub Pyro
Currently Offline
Last Online 8 hrs, 3 mins ago
Items Up For Trade
600
Items Owned
2,415
Trades Made
1,243
Market Transactions

Recent Activity

1,413 hrs on record
last played on Jan 21
1,158 hrs on record
last played on Jan 21
21 hrs on record
last played on Dec 8, 2019
kenny➆ Jan 11 @ 3:16pm 
That's what u get if u get abused by hell admins dsf,dsgsdqg
Jan Jan 6 @ 6:03pm 
˛°_██_*..。*./.♥.\ .˛* .˛。.˛.
˛. (´• ̮•´)*.。*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____.
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/ ~\*. ˛
*(...'•'...) *˛╬╬╬╬╬╬° | 田 田|門|
kenny➆ Dec 27, 2019 @ 2:42pm 
Merry Xmas!
GeorgeLAD Dec 27, 2019 @ 8:44am 
Merry Christmas my g
Mega Dec 25, 2019 @ 3:16pm 
♥〃´`)
  ,·´ ¸,·´`)
 (¸,·´ (¸* :2015holly: Merry Christmas
           and have a happy new year!
:2015holly: 〃´`)
                          ,·´ ¸,·´`)
                          (¸,·´ (¸*

:devilskiss: Mega :devilskiss:
10 Dec 25, 2019 @ 12:43pm 
Merry christmas babe :AlmaKiss::cwd_heart: