Recent reviews by Rain

< 1  2  3 >
This game is absolutely adorable. Definitely worth the experience.
Posted April 24.
Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Warframe, Left 4 Dead, and Borderlands all in one simplified package. This PVE FPS game allows you to take on the role of one of four different classes: the Scout, Engineer, Driller, and Gunner. Your objectives in this game will include collecting resources, extracting valuables from geysers, killing bosses, and/or guarding points of interest. The levels are, to an extent, randomly generated so that your experience is changed every time you play that mission. This game can be super fun with friends, and I highly recommend it to anyone that has or can enjoy co-op shooters.
Posted March 12.
The game's pretty good, however, If you're planning on getting a mass effect game, wait for the legendary edition. You'll get more bang for your buck.
Posted February 19.
Yakuza 0 and the Yakuza series as a whole are generally fantastic 3d beat em' up games. You are given many things to do in the form of side stories (side quests,) and you can go at your own pace while the story unfolds. My favorite parts about the game actually include many of the wholesome moments found throughout the side content. It's a breath of life and personality that I would not expect from a game like this. I love the characters as well. Majima is one of my favorite game characters of all time all because of how great this series is.

Buy this game!
Posted October 18, 2020.
I vibe hard with good-looking user submitted work. Nice application, and definitely worth the price.
Posted July 12, 2020.
This game was fantastic when it was first on PS2, and the remaster just makes it even better. Give this game a try if you like ARPGs as much as I do.
Posted November 19, 2019.
It's everything that you could really want. Good story, interesting characters, good combat (swords, guns, stealth, etc.), minigames, sidequests, ahead of the time graphics, large-ass sandbox map.
There's also ship battles, and you can look for treasure.
It's so awesome.
10/10 solid game
Posted October 26, 2019.
With many maps, weapons, and gamemodes to choose from, Killing Floor 2 triumphs over its predecessor. The perk classes are fun to play with, and the zeds feel very unique from each other. There isn't really a story that is developed in the game itself, but who needs a story in a zombie shooter? This isn't TellTale! Haha! That being said, this game can feel repetitive after some time of play due to a lack of change in the formula of how the matches go. Also, the main menu of the game can occasionally break, causing you to either crash or get stuck into a "matchmaking loop". Nevertheless, I still recommend the game to anyone that likes wave-based survival shooters, especially returning Killing Floor fans.
Posted November 18, 2018.
This game proves that you don't need super high graphics to have an extremely-compelling experience. The gameplay is outstanding, and I would enjoy to get a whole lot of friends together and play this game.

10/10
Posted February 14, 2017.
1,741.0 hrs on record (369.8 hrs at review time)
One of my favorite games to date.

Story:
Interesting story elements, fleshed-out protagonists, great gameplay.

Online:
Really good PvP, fun side-activities, and generally a great game to play and hang out in with friends.
Posted November 26, 2016.
< 1  2  3 >