Produits

Évaluations récentes de Exodus

Affichage des entrées 1-10 sur 14
4 personnes ont trouvé cette évaluation utile
47.8 heures en tout
Age of Empires II was and still is easily one of the best RTS titles of its time, rivaled only by Starcraft. Even after 14 long years, AoE II is still very playable. HD Edition offers nothing more than a way for Windows 10 users to play the game in full 1080p+ without visual glitches and uses steam integration to make connecting to other players easier. I enjoy the fact the title was untouched gameplay-wise, because I felt the original game was already very complete and well-rounded.

There was definitely some missed potential here... but that's not what I expected anyways. I just wanted a 1080p version of my favorite RTS game. Worth every penny.
Posté le 29 juin.
61 personnes ont trouvé cette évaluation utile
3 personnes ont trouvé cette évaluation amusante
373.0 heures en tout
This is the MMO I've been waiting for. I would say this is the MMO I will be playing for years as so much can change and I've been burned so many times in the past. But so far Black Desert is phenomenal.

Pros:

Combat is just so much fun. You truly feel like a bada** and the animations and effects are so cool. It will be very hard to play a tab targeting game again

Graphically there isn't another MMO that I've ever played that could touch Black Desert. It's simply gorgeous.

Crafting is enjoyable. Hiring workers to do my dirty work is so nice. I'm an altoholic and being able to command my workers on other characters is great.

Fishing, yes fishing. I'm addicted to it. Addicted to filling my inventory and filling my cart up with fish and making the trek to the trade manager to sell my bounty.

Player housing is a mini game in and of itself.

Exploration in Black Desert is quite enjoyable. From just running around exploring to crafting a boat and sailing around the world, there is much to see.

Sandbox aspects. I like the fact that you can do whatever the heck you want to do or totally avoid what you don't want to do.

Cons:

All the current alienware and trap memes. Jesus people, please stop this cancer.

No dungeons or raids. This might be a temporary issue as from what I understand the Korean version (which is ahead of the NA/EU) is starting to implement dungeons. If dungeon/raid progression is important to you this is not the game for you at this point in time.

PVP focus. Those looking for a primarily PVE focused game will probably want to look elsewhere or at least wait and see if more dungeons are implemented.

No player trading. I believe this was put in place to avoid gold sellers.

As I said earlier I like this game. A lot. I see so much potential here that I am really excited to see what's on the horizon. Unless there are factors to this game that you simply cannot get past (PVP focus, gender locks, no tab targeting) I don't see how you will get at least a couple months of enjoyment out of Black Desert. Not bad for $9 in my opinion.
Posté le 7 juillet 2017.
2 personnes ont trouvé cette évaluation utile
396.4 heures en tout
If Counter Strike: Source was a step up, this title meets and exceeds any expectation that one could have had.
Posté le 23 novembre 2016.
58 personnes ont trouvé cette évaluation utile
209 personnes ont trouvé cette évaluation amusante
6,262.6 heures en tout
I guess it's an okey game. I've spent a few hours on it. *UPDATE* I still think the game is not really that bad.
Posté le 26 août 2016. Dernière modification le 22 novembre 2017.
1 personne a trouvé cette évaluation utile
23.7 heures en tout
Near-perfect! 9/10
Posté le 30 juin 2016.
12 personnes ont trouvé cette évaluation utile
11.7 heures en tout
This game is insanity itself! At the begining I didn't expected much of it. I was like "meeeeeeh,just another fps game". But I was wrong. IT STILL HAS THAT DOOM MAGIC IN IT, MAGIC THAT ONLY A TRUE DOOM FAN WILL FEEL. Total perfection, and the best part is the soundtrack,keeps me hyped for more blood. If you're one nasty motherf*cker, THATS THE PERFECT GAME FOR YOU!
Posté le 26 juin 2016.
17 personnes ont trouvé cette évaluation utile
7.6 heures en tout
Avis donné pendant l'accès anticipé
Very bad optimisation, ♥♥♥♥ed up menu, cancer community not to mention the hackers.. 1/10 too bad I cant get refund on this crap.
Posté le 20 mai 2016.
3 personnes ont trouvé cette évaluation utile
10.4 heures en tout
Fun gameplay,great animation, amazing graphics! Nothing I can add more to it, pure epicness!
Posté le 5 mai 2016.
4 personnes ont trouvé cette évaluation utile
7.4 heures en tout
Pure perfection! This game is the true meaning of beauty and a proud member of the RPG games family.
Posté le 4 mai 2016.