Produtos

Análises recentes de Exodus

Exibindo entradas 1–10 de 14
4 pessoas acharam esta análise útil
47.8 horas registradas
Age of Empires II was and still is easily one of the best RTS titles of its time, rivaled only by Starcraft. Even after 14 long years, AoE II is still very playable. HD Edition offers nothing more than a way for Windows 10 users to play the game in full 1080p+ without visual glitches and uses steam integration to make connecting to other players easier. I enjoy the fact the title was untouched gameplay-wise, because I felt the original game was already very complete and well-rounded.

There was definitely some missed potential here... but that's not what I expected anyways. I just wanted a 1080p version of my favorite RTS game. Worth every penny.
Publicada em 29 de junho.
61 pessoas acharam esta análise útil
3 pessoas acharam esta análise engraçada
373.0 horas registradas
This is the MMO I've been waiting for. I would say this is the MMO I will be playing for years as so much can change and I've been burned so many times in the past. But so far Black Desert is phenomenal.

Pros:

Combat is just so much fun. You truly feel like a bada** and the animations and effects are so cool. It will be very hard to play a tab targeting game again

Graphically there isn't another MMO that I've ever played that could touch Black Desert. It's simply gorgeous.

Crafting is enjoyable. Hiring workers to do my dirty work is so nice. I'm an altoholic and being able to command my workers on other characters is great.

Fishing, yes fishing. I'm addicted to it. Addicted to filling my inventory and filling my cart up with fish and making the trek to the trade manager to sell my bounty.

Player housing is a mini game in and of itself.

Exploration in Black Desert is quite enjoyable. From just running around exploring to crafting a boat and sailing around the world, there is much to see.

Sandbox aspects. I like the fact that you can do whatever the heck you want to do or totally avoid what you don't want to do.

Cons:

All the current alienware and trap memes. Jesus people, please stop this cancer.

No dungeons or raids. This might be a temporary issue as from what I understand the Korean version (which is ahead of the NA/EU) is starting to implement dungeons. If dungeon/raid progression is important to you this is not the game for you at this point in time.

PVP focus. Those looking for a primarily PVE focused game will probably want to look elsewhere or at least wait and see if more dungeons are implemented.

No player trading. I believe this was put in place to avoid gold sellers.

As I said earlier I like this game. A lot. I see so much potential here that I am really excited to see what's on the horizon. Unless there are factors to this game that you simply cannot get past (PVP focus, gender locks, no tab targeting) I don't see how you will get at least a couple months of enjoyment out of Black Desert. Not bad for $9 in my opinion.
Publicada em 7 de julho de 2017.
2 pessoas acharam esta análise útil
396.4 horas registradas
If Counter Strike: Source was a step up, this title meets and exceeds any expectation that one could have had.
Publicada em 23 de novembro de 2016.
58 pessoas acharam esta análise útil
209 pessoas acharam esta análise engraçada
6,262.6 horas registradas
I guess it's an okey game. I've spent a few hours on it. *UPDATE* I still think the game is not really that bad.
Publicada em 26 de agosto de 2016. Última edição em 22 de novembro de 2017.
1 pessoa achou esta análise útil
23.7 horas registradas
Near-perfect! 9/10
Publicada em 30 de junho de 2016.
12 pessoas acharam esta análise útil
11.7 horas registradas
This game is insanity itself! At the begining I didn't expected much of it. I was like "meeeeeeh,just another fps game". But I was wrong. IT STILL HAS THAT DOOM MAGIC IN IT, MAGIC THAT ONLY A TRUE DOOM FAN WILL FEEL. Total perfection, and the best part is the soundtrack,keeps me hyped for more blood. If you're one nasty motherf*cker, THATS THE PERFECT GAME FOR YOU!
Publicada em 26 de junho de 2016.
17 pessoas acharam esta análise útil
7.6 horas registradas
Análise de acesso antecipado
Very bad optimisation, ♥♥♥♥ed up menu, cancer community not to mention the hackers.. 1/10 too bad I cant get refund on this crap.
Publicada em 20 de maio de 2016.
3 pessoas acharam esta análise útil
10.4 horas registradas
Fun gameplay,great animation, amazing graphics! Nothing I can add more to it, pure epicness!
Publicada em 5 de maio de 2016.
4 pessoas acharam esta análise útil
7.4 horas registradas
Pure perfection! This game is the true meaning of beauty and a proud member of the RPG games family.
Publicada em 4 de maio de 2016.
Exibindo entradas 1–10 de 14