Posted: May 20, 2016 @ 12:32pm

Very bad optimisation, ♥♥♥♥ed up menu, cancer community not to mention the hackers.. 1/10 too bad I cant get refund on this crap.
Steel May 25, 2016 @ 6:20pm
You are indeed free to express your thoughts, as I am free to express my opinion on your thoughts. If you dont like being judged perhaps the internet is not a good place for you to be posting your opinions.
Exodus May 25, 2016 @ 8:48am
First of all, I am 21 years old, so lets stop with the insults. Second, As a customer who payed money for this I expect a game which is nice (playable), gives you good times (free of hackers, nice community) . I fee like not receiving anything like this, I dont really care about what developers do, they are obligated to their customers as they PAYED REAL MONEY for this. So I am free to express my thoughts, am i ?
Steel May 25, 2016 @ 8:40am
Obviously you dont understand what early access means, or what optimization is as a development step. I shall explain it to you.

One of the steps of game development is "Optimization" where they optimize all the code they have made to be streamline and run better on various machines and operating systems.

This optimization step needs to be done last after all other things are done, or they would have to re-optimize all the systems they add new things to as they develope.

So you saying that an early access game needs to be optimized in the middle of development is a stupid thing to say.

You are just one of the many ignorant children who does not understand anything about game development but wants to tell the devs what to do because you obviously know better than they do...
Exodus May 25, 2016 @ 7:38am
I do have "idea", this is not my first time buying early access game, my point is different. Its been a whole year since the release of this game, and I cant see any big improvements in it.. optimisation is still awful and the cheaters.. developers dont even care about their own players.
Steel May 25, 2016 @ 7:12am
Please do not buy any more early access games as you clearly have no idea what they entail.