Recent reviews by Wolfskii

Scuffed piece of ♥♥♥♥ cancer game filled with salt and screaming kids that you can own. What else do you need?

11/10 entertainment, would recommend to everyone!
Posted November 30, 2021.
If you want to lose friends play this with them. Screw the IKEA-compatability test, exes that break up for duping in Minecraft etc. This game will test your friendships for real!
Posted November 28, 2021.
Still to this day it's a very buggy game, especially in multiplayer. Even so, it's a lot of fun, especially with friends!
Posted November 26, 2021.
Good game to play with a group of up to 3 friends!
Posted April 22, 2021.
1,684.2 hrs on record (1,184.4 hrs at review time)
Probably the most competitive FPS-game that has been around for a long time.
Posted November 30, 2019.
Best MMORPG in da world! Better than ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ WOW! :D
Posted July 2, 2019.
This game has more than meets the eye. My first impression before buying it I thought "Meh, it just looks like a farming simulator in 2D" but then I got it with the Humble Bundle and decided to try it.. I would easily call this the game of the year (2017), there's so much to do, so much to explore, so much money and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to gain, your choices matter, and then when you are tired of this hectic lifestyle you can just hang back at your farm and chill while growing some plants and fish some fish. After one year with this game I managed to finally get away from it having completed literally everything, also after having checked with the wiki-pages. But now they tell me there's a big update coming with multiplayer included? Dear God, help me stay strong and resist the addiction of this drug of a game...
Posted July 17, 2018.
2,562.5 hrs on record (2,226.9 hrs at review time)
9/10 Addictive strategy game

From growing up, playing loads of realtime strategy-games like AoE2, C&C, Red Alert and WC3, this is the first strategy-game that really fills that void in my heart since then.

Pros

• Free-to-play and all heroes unlocked from start -> equal playing field
  • Hard to master -> Rewarding once u finally pull off that combo or play super well
  • Unlimited possibilites -> No game is the same (combos, strategies, builds, heroes)
  • Custom game-modes / content (there are game-modes made by other players)
  • Good amount of players (short queue-times and lots of people to meet or beat)
  • Older audience than other competitors like LoL.

Cons

• Smurfs, smurfs, smurfs (Some create new accounts to play vs lower ranks since F2P)
  • Toxic Russians queueing on EU West and only speaking Russian (Cyka blyat-simulator)
  • Long games compared to other games (Normal match takes around 45-60+ mins)
  • Team-reliant (Can carry to some degree, but it's mostly a team-game)
Posted December 20, 2012. Last edited February 19.