Recent reviews by wickedplayer494

It's a great soccer game with an even better developer that actually cares about its community.

November 2020: who then sold out to Epic and started going full Brian Pallister. Don't bother anymore.
Posted November 27, 2017. Last edited November 1, 2020.
Watch_Dogs' story was okay. If you've played Just Cause 2, you'll also see some inspiration from the similar amount of stuff to do with side things, so if you've ever done those in JC2, you'll feel familiar in Watch_Dogs. Only nuisances I had were with uPlay being a requirement (of course it would be), and the fact that if you try and run things at the maximum possible graphics, after a while, the game will likely stutter like hell. Turning a couple of settings down will likely eliminate stuttering, but it wouldn't surprise me if you still got the occasional stuttering.

Definitely don't expect to be web browsing (*cough* Chrome *cough*) and playing this game at the same time though - it's a RAM hog, and Windows will ♥♥♥♥♥ and whine if you attempt to do so. I would go as far as saying recommending having 12-16 GB of RAM on hand even with stuff closed.

For what the game packs, I wouldn't buy it for $40, but if you can find it on sale for $15-20 or less, and you're willing to fix up a couple of headaches first, then give the game a try.
Posted June 20, 2015.
Like Zelda, without the Zelda and with upgradable gear. Fun to beat ♥♥♥♥ up.
Posted December 31, 2011.