Recent reviews by Weetile

< 1  2  3  4 >
good game. would be better if they introduced steam deck (proton) support.
Posted July 7.
From the ashes of depravity rises the phoenix of quality. How else to describe The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe? Such a revolutionary step forward in the lineage of one of the most beloved video game properties of all time! The additions and changes made to this expansion will surely resonate in the annals of the history of all media ever made. It is perhaps true to say that no mistakes are forever etched in stone for the stone into which The Stanley Parable was carved has itself been transmuted offering a message of hope to those who have ever erred in their judgement. You are not beyond redemption. You may change, and you may become more so much more than you were before. If there is any message to be taken from The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe, It is this: What a fortune, a privilege, a joy it is to have had such an experience, it leaves me hopeful that as a community - as a world - there is time for us to become our greatest selves, as great as we ever could dream of in our wildest, most ambitious visions for a brighter future.
Posted April 30.
amazing game, great and charming visuals, would recommend to everyone
Posted November 7, 2021.
Whenever I open the game, often I will be logged into the sessions of other users, booting them off the game, when they are potentially even in another match?
My client was logged into random other users sessions and even one of my friends sessions.

Using Proton for reference.
Posted August 3, 2021.
Only problem is that voice chat is broken on Linux, and inputs play weird when the game is in fullscreen mode.
Posted July 22, 2021. Last edited December 15, 2021.
bear kidnaps children and forces them to commit homicide to ecape coronavirus
Posted January 12, 2021.
bear kidnaps children and forces them to commit homocide on an island
Posted January 12, 2021.
bear kidnaps children and forces them to commit homocide in school
Posted December 15, 2020. Last edited January 12, 2021.
The latest update COMPLETELY BROKE compatibility with Proton, meaning Linux users can no longer play the game.

-----
Edited; original review below
-----
Leaving a negative review FOR NOW. The game is absolutely great, however I'm having very bad issues with the server. It seems that almost every other game, I'm being disconnected or the server is going down.

I have great internet (I live in the United Kingdom) and this is the only game this happens in.
Posted August 7, 2020. Last edited September 15, 2020.
Absolutely amazing FPS shooter game. I can't believe how underrated tihs game is.
Posted June 23, 2020.