Recent reviews by virotti

< 1  2  3 ... 11 >
A played this game a long time ago, but having just played the sequel, I've decided to give it my thumbs up now. It's definitely recommended for point and click fans, and it can be played by anyone as it is family-friendly and has in-game hints. A delightful fantasy game!
Posted May 22.
A great sequel to a great game, with fun puzzles and story. Some of the puzzles are a bit of a stretch, as it's usually the case with these games, but I had a lot of fun as I don't mind using the in-game hints.
Posted May 22. Last edited May 22.
Way better than the first Evoland. I had lots of fun with this game. It uses references to other videogames in a fun way, with great music and a very fun story, that made me remember great moments I had in the past with games like Chrono Trigger, Double Dragon, Zelda, Megaman. Recommended!
Posted April 30.
After playing all the three games in a row (replayed the first chapter to recall the story), I can say this is worth playing. I could definitely see an evolution, and the last chapter is the most fun of the three.
Posted April 2.
I find most Lego games too slow for my liking. This one, though, is filled with quicker action sequences and lots of fun characters and situations. Best Lego game I've played so far and the second one I had the patience to finish.
Posted March 26.
To be able to play this game, you need to delete a configuration file to prevent it from crashing. This file will be recreated by the game, this time without the problem that crashes it when you start a new game. This file is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Batman Arkham Origins\SinglePlayer\BMGame\Config and it's called BmEngine.ini

I also recommend making the changes suggested in the PC Gaming Wiki website for this game, as it allows changing FOV and removing intro videos so you get quickly to the start menu.

Now, talking about the game itself, it's actually a lot better than I expected. Sure, it's not as good as the other entries, but the story is interesting enough, the gameplay is the one we've expected to see in Batman games with some improvements, and the bosses are the best!
Posted November 13, 2020.
Este é um jogo que mistura muito bem realidade e fantasia, trazendo a tona o problema do alcoolismo de uma forma nunca antes vista. Ao mesmo tempo, como jogo ele é incrível, sendo muito divertido e com puzzles bem legais e surrealistas. É realmente uma experiência que recomendo, com um tempo de jogo não muito longo mas adequado.
Posted October 11, 2020.
As a fan of Hitman, specially the Blood Money game (which I played to perfection, earing all achievements on Xbox 360), I enjoyed this game. It's not as great as Blood Money, but it has its moments. One thing you should note, though, is that you have many levels where you don't need to hit a target, but only escape without being seen.

Regarding Contracts (multiplayer), it is dead as of today (2020), so you won't be able to get all achievements.
Posted August 16, 2020. Last edited August 16, 2020.
Perfect game if you enjoy a great platformer with amazing soundtrack and graphics. This is the best version to play, as it includes two extra levels and the "easy" difficulty, which made the game still challenging but quite fun to play.
Posted August 10, 2020.
This one deserves the title. It's impossible not to love this little kid and feel a bit of nostalgia. His imaginary world is so wonderful and colorful, it's impossible not to like, specially considering it's free, short and easy to finish. Thumbs up!
Posted July 5, 2020.