0.0 hrs last two weeks / 60.0 hrs on record (59.7 hrs at review time)
Posted: Oct 24, 2021 @ 7:14am
Updated: Nov 17, 2021 @ 11:06am

Great and fun co-op game. the puzzle difficulty is just right. the interactivity with the environment is good (you can pickup some objects, throw them, inspect them together with co-op friends, but some object can only be drag around). Looking forward for the new level update from the developer and high quality workshop level from the community. I hope the developer would expand the capability of the level editor to facilitate that.

Update :
Ok, so the additional 58 hours since the first review was mostly (80%-90%) consisted of me trying to play around with the editor and eventually created a level in the workshop which you can find here :
The editor is good enough to create a good level, as evident in a lot of great levels on the workshop made by the community. Though I miss some of important basic function that is suppose to be there, like audio cue, the ability to import new 3D objects (ok maybe this is not so basic) and easier way to put our own custom texture. I still think this game have a great value, with the developer keep releasing new rooms and the excellent rooms created by the community. I definitely recommend this game to escape room or puzzle enthusiasts in general .