Recent reviews by Uberche

1,367.5 hrs on record
Played a little...

Highly recommend.
Posted July 1.
It's Deus Ex. Well made and full of conspiracies.
Posted November 22, 2018.
Like Twin Peaks made a point and click puzzle game. In a good way.
Posted June 19, 2018.
"It's like riding sidecar with a Unicorn down a mountain of cashmere sweaters."
Posted March 4, 2018.
It's a slider puzzle game. Not exactly what I thought it was going to be, but still a bit of fun if you like puzzles.
Posted February 11, 2018.
Put in a couple hours. Early Access done right. Just waiting for NPCs or a bit more variety, but even as it is, it's one of the best zombie survival games out there.
Posted February 11, 2018.
It's old school wrestling, but I wish there was some sort of story mode as, as it is I have to use my imagination and I lost that sometime many years ago. Sad.

7/10 if you miss the old WWF (Panda with the Chair!!!) arcade style wrestling.

3/10 if you don't.
Posted February 11, 2018.
If you're at all interested by the concept, buy it now (or at the next sale if that's your thing). It is truly a beautiful game and 100% what Early Access should be all about.

At release now. Seriously, buy this game. it is undersea survival done right. It's not perfect, I don't agree with every direction they took (no multiplayer?!) but it's 100% worth the price.
Posted December 12, 2017. Last edited January 24, 2018.
I highly recommend this to those who love slow paced 4x games. That said it does have some absolutely idiotic design decisions such as:

- Not being able to specify targets for your fleets (you can't say "Target the portal that is warping in reinforcments before all others" for example)

- The War Score system of deciding who wins (want one planet? Prepare to invade and take over 5-10 in order to get your score high enough for one system. They only have one planet? HAHAH Out of luck SUCKER!).

- Hey! Let's make a notification every couple seconds and only 25% actually matter to you but you wont know which ones they are so you'll have to read them all!

- Oh! Great idea guys, let's make the UI for ship design and many other screens huge and not give them any ability to move it or resize it! Imagine how annoying it will be when you want to design a ship to kill time but then you get a notification that you can't read becuase the ship design can't be shrunk down. Close the ship design, open the notification and... OH! Two empires on the other side of the universe that have no effect on you have signed a peace treaty. Sure am glad I was notified of that!

That said... back I go to play some more. Highly recommended.
Posted November 1, 2016. Last edited November 1, 2016.
Played through from start to end, great story, fun mechanics and just an over all stellar RPG.
Posted June 10, 2016.