Recent reviews by TrentN

No ratings yet
Half-Life 2, and this "update" of the game, are by far my favorite games of all time, including the episodes in the series also. This game just brings a whole new meaning to First-Person Shooters. The story, gameplay, and just everything taken into account and detail is what makes this game truly amazing, the characters you meet, the enemies you encounter, the background and lore of the game, it is all just breath-taking and so admiring to see how much true effort was taken into this game to bring the best effects possible.

I really enjoy how they took the lighting to a whole other level, and had brought some lightly made changes in the graphics, updating and bringing some better graphics into some things, for example, the Metropolice look nicer, and so do some other models.

Overall, I give this update and the entire series a 10/10, if you haven't picked the original game up and this, I recommend doing so RIGHT now.
Posted December 26, 2015. Last edited December 30, 2015.
I've just finished completing this game, I absolutely loved it!

The gameplay of this game is so compelling and just wants you to keep playing forever, with the challenges that can be achieved to the simple walking around the station moments. I feel disappointed now, not that the game was bad, just that it's over, but I was happy at the same time. I love how the story just kept going for a long period of time, how the character was developing over time, and how the story was just coming together, making sense, like putting a puzzle together after each chapter was finished. You could do any strategy in this game you want, envisioning yourself into Artyom's frame of mind and control, from going to stealth, to bashing someone's skull into the wall, or making gunshots in the middle of a whole wave of enemies. In other words, I'm definitely buying the rest of this series soon and can't wait to see some more beauty being pieced together in the future.

Absolutely would give this game a 10/10 if you're into this kind've stuff described at the top, because I am now!
Posted November 12, 2014.
3,184.0 hrs on record