STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
1) Yes, 3 inches is considered small. We recommend you surgery process;
2) No, it's not usual for the condom to be loose. There's no XS size;
3) Even if 3 inches is quite small, it is still possible that your partner has an ♥♥♥♥♥♥ during sexual relationships, so if it doesn't happen with you like you've mentioned, the lack of competence is your responsibility;
4) No, you cant have a prostate exam, it's only for 50-year-old or older. Please, do not insist;
5) The attraction for people of the same sex can be a strong sign of homosexual tendencies;
Any other questions, we're here to help.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice evening, you have nothing to be ashamed of.
/ ノ) ） ヽ
/ ｜ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°）ノ⌒（ゝ._,ノ
/ ﾉ⌒7⌒ヽーく ＼ ／
丶＿ ノ ｡ ノ､ ｡|/
丶 ￣ _人'彡ﾉ