Recent reviews by xym

Fun game, there's been quite a few bug fix patches since release, and it runs well now. Good for a big group, but still fun to try alone to just test yourself
Posted April 13.
lime sus
Posted November 25, 2020.
The definitive Zombies experience. It has Zombie Chronicles, adding so many classic maps, already comes with some absolute bangers, like Shadows of Evil, AND has official mod tools, adding so much replayability and creativity to the game.
Posted August 10, 2020.
Risk of Rain 2 is a suprisingly polished and fun game for being in Early Access. The content already is fun, and feels balanced, and the game in general is great to pick up with some friends. You lose time very fast in this game - beating stage after stage in an infinite randomized loop sucks you in, and makes an hour pass by before you know it.
Posted June 29, 2019.
Although this is a good game - unique platforming and puzzles - I found the story...slightly off through my play of the game. You're really just thrown into the game with no context. You learn a little as you go, but at the end I have many unanswered questions. Good game if you find it on sale, but otherwise It's very short and relatively easy (I beat it in one sitting).
Posted March 22, 2016.
I love this game. I fell in love with the Gauntlet series with Gauntlet: Legends (which they should remake) and this game is amazing.
Posted March 1, 2015.
4,623.4 hrs on record (737.5 hrs at review time)
No matter how many thousand hours you play, you're still gonna be trash at this game. 10/10.
Posted June 8, 2014. Last edited December 3, 2020.