Recent reviews by thefunkygibbon

1,009.5 hrs on record (656.1 hrs at review time)
Vee Arrr
Posted February 27.
just completed this game (had it through a humble bundle). really took me by surprise how fun it was and not at all as i expected it to be. I expected it was going to be some annoying anime rpgmaker game (neither are of interest to me).
It wasn't, and it had a great story, with multiple endings for replayability, too.

highly recommended.
Posted December 6, 2020.
Tried to like this. But it seems to be really poorly implemented. Animations bad, netcode bad, matchmaking really is a pain with it taking about 10 mins to find a game that actually either a) started or b) i didnt get randomly kicked from.
Posted September 4, 2020.
Clearly just a game that was made either in the hope that they would get licencing to be an Adventure Time official game (but didn't get it) or just a rip off of that.
Either way, the game is ok but a bit vague in its gameplay... just seems to be jump around until you get to a 'well' and collect some random things along the way. Hoped it was going to be simple enough for me to play with my 4yo son, but given that I wasn't exactly clear as to what we were doing in the game, I don't think he understood it either.
Posted February 10, 2020.
Brillilant fun little game. Played and completed this years ago as the first game me and my then girlfriend (now wife) played together. Great memories. Will be playing it again one drunken evening on our anniversary soon :)
Posted July 30, 2019.
Doom crossed with Rogue Legacy. Brilliant game. Can't stop playing it right now.
Posted December 8, 2018.
Can't even play it, get some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ error "GAME ERROR - CODE G29" which means nothing useful and the help page implies that it's something that *I* have to fix. Nah, ♥♥♥♥ this, another worthless humble monthly game that will sit in my library unplayed.
Posted November 5, 2017.
I don't usually write reviews, but i feel i must with this "Game".
Long story short..... don't buy this crap. It's absolutely terrible. I can't program games, that is a fact. But I would bet good money that if I tried to use some game-making package I could knock something up in a day or two which would be better than this festering excuse for a game.

I have no idea how this sort of thing even gets onto the Steam store?! Is there no quality control?? I thought things had to go through the greenlight process??

Posted February 10, 2017.
rip off of badlands
Posted January 5, 2017.
Pretty sweet tech demo, kids will love this. Writing this review mainly to counteract the sheer number of self entitled cretins who have left negative reviews because they expected something like a AAA game free.
Posted July 18, 2016.