Posted: Mar 28, 2016 @ 9:28am
Updated: Mar 29, 2016 @ 6:23am

Holy hells, was I expecting this game at this budget to be this well real good. I have it on Epic and running a GTX 750 TI and getting 60 FPS. So I give thumbs up for the game being well optimized and great.

So let me start off saying about the game. It is the most beautiful looking game I've played too long, right next to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. The story is very intriguing and the game itself is very intense when the entire time you are doing all these tasks to get yourself home, you start to wonder and even get to the point of doubt if you'd ever make it back, listening to your fellow humans and command below doing everything in their power to help, only to realize your up there and they're not. The story is gripping hands down.

Other than that, the game is extremly well done and I'm personally having a great experience with it and I hope everyone else gives this game a try. It is a real good price for the game you get, and I highly recommend it.

I mean hell, you can do barrel rolls in space.
orthy Mar 29, 2016 @ 8:32pm
Actually CharlieWaffles, ADR1FT was meant to be played exactly the way The Devil Own played it. ADR1FT is optimized to be played non-VR and/or VR.
EthicalPixel Mar 29, 2016 @ 8:02am
sounds like its optimized well which is awesome.
lOcIEe Mar 29, 2016 @ 2:05am
Charlie, looking into hardware and how it ACCTUALLY works help too. Sometimes.
ringod123 Mar 28, 2016 @ 5:24pm
Charlie obviously has no clue what he's talking about, firstly the oculus works at 90fps not 60 and it certainly doesnt need to run at twice that to provide 90 per eye, its all 1 screen, meaning if it refreshes at 90 then both eyes already refresh at 90. oh and the res is 1080x1200 per eye, just thought id clear that up. cheers.
Josh/Gnyus Mar 28, 2016 @ 5:13pm
You wouldnt even be able to run it with VR because NVIDIA GeForce Expercience wont let you unless you got a GTX970 or above.
Paranoid Android Mar 28, 2016 @ 4:19pm
Thats the reason it runs well, all games are more demanding in VR.
Paranoid Android Mar 28, 2016 @ 4:19pm
Charlie, it is still well optimized.
The Devils Own Mar 28, 2016 @ 2:41pm
Oculus Rift isn't mandatory, and the game is still a lot of fun without it.
headlessRobot Mar 28, 2016 @ 1:57pm
it seems that is mandatory the Occulus rift?
Gabriel Mar 28, 2016 @ 12:43pm
The reason this game runs so well on your low end GPU is because it wasn't really meant to played the way you're playing it. It was meant to be played on the Oculus Rift. If you were using a VR headset (not gonna happen with a 750Ti), the game suddently becomes incredibly demanding, because the Rift has to render these games at 1080p/120fps to be able to deliver a steady 60fps experience on both sides of the screen. Just thought I'd clear that up. Cheers.