Recent reviews by semicolon simpleton

Mechanically, it's everything I want from a Souls game. The combat is fast and satisfying, the weapon arts feel amazing. Unfortunately, a side effect of the speed is that magic and heavy weapons are near useless. Not to mention it runs fairly poorly. Trying to co-op can be a real nightmare, but that might be early release server issues.

Hopefully, most of these things can be fixed in patches. It's a bit of a toss up whether your system will handle it at the moment. All these things considered, I do enjoy the game, and I do recommend it if you want a Souls game. I will update this if the glaring issues are fixed.
Posted April 12, 2016.
It works great. It's way more useful than I thought it would be. The only downside I could see was that the game you were trying to borderless has to have a resolution setting, which, let's be real, 99% of games probably have.
Posted February 14, 2016.
Even if you've never played any MGS game before, pick this up. This game is unbelievably fun.
Posted November 29, 2015.
As with most co-op games, it's far for more fun with friends. The enemies scale poorly for single play, and even in co-op you'll be needing to be revived a lot.

The guns are interesting, the abilities are fun, the humor is classic Borderlands.
Posted February 13, 2015.
1,952.9 hrs on record (211.0 hrs at review time)
Hat simulator with an FPS built in. 15/10 would reccomend