Recent reviews by vela ⭕⃤ ᠌

Gun go boom
Posted November 26, 2020.
It really should have been Free To Play upon launch. I got the game for free by being a part of the beta test. Although it really is a fun game, I can confidently say that I would not have bought it for the price tag EA slapped on it. It's nowhere near worth what you get.

Having said that, I haven't really been able to put the game down. K.O's feel very rewarding, the maps look nice and it's genuinely a fun game to lose a few hours of downtime in. Whether the game will still have its appeal after the new, shiny period wears off is up to EA and we all know what they're capable of /s.

But for now, I'll just say that right out of the box, it's a fun game. Definitely not worth $40 CAD.
Posted July 19, 2020.
One of my favourite games this year. Well worth the money and I can't wait for a replay.
Posted November 21, 2018.
2,051.2 hrs on record (1,660.5 hrs at review time)
Haha bang bangerino 8)
Posted November 28, 2016.
It's been a while since I felt so moved by a game.
Posted April 28, 2016.
4,755.9 hrs on record (41.5 hrs at review time)
IT IS A COMPELLING STORY ABOUT A BEAR WHO IS LOST IN HIS WAYS BUT (WAIT FOR IT) FINDS HIS WAY AND LEARNS ABOUT HIS PAST AND WHAT HE MUST OVERCOME ON HIS JOURNEY TOWARDS LEARNING WHAT REALLY IS WORLD PEACE. TEDDY FLOPPY EAR LEARNS ABOUT WORLD PEACE WHILST LEARNING ABOUT HOW GENGHIS KHAN AND HITLER SUBJECTIVELY WANTED THE SAME KIND OF WORLD, A WORLD WANTED NOT JUST BY DICTATORSHIP AND CONQUEST, BUT BY A UNIFIED BEING WHICH IS WHAT THEY DECREED WOULD BE WHAT IS 'HUMAN'. GOING FORWARD, TEDDY LEARNS ABOUT WHY FARTS SMELL LIKE FARTS AND WHY EXACTLY THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL. HE OVERCOMES TERRIBLE DIFFICULTIES SUCH AS FINDING OUT WHY HIS ♥♥♥♥♥ OF A MOTHER HAD TO WRANGLE A PLETHORA OF JOHNS IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE HE WAS WELL FED. IN THE END, HE LEARNED THE TRUE MEANING OF LIFE AND MADE MANY FRIENDS AND FILLED HIS BACKPACK WITH MANY TREASURES THAT ARE OF NO VALUE TO THE LAYMAN, BUT ARE LIKE DIAMONDS WITHIN HIS IMAGINATION.
Posted January 6, 2016.
Really horrible on PC with mouse bugs and a few other issues. If you can look past that, or if a patch fix is released, it's a great experience.
Posted March 5, 2014.
This game is so enriched in colour it'll make your eyes water. A lot of fun and well worth it's price too. Play with two friends to maximise the fun factor.
Posted July 12, 2012.
If you're into beat-matching games like DDR and your general run'o'the mill end-battle screens with experience and levels a la Final Fantasy, this is definitely worth a go. The music is great too, I really liked 'Still Crunchy'. I recommend playing it with a controller.
Posted November 8, 2011.
5,087.4 hrs on record (4,936.1 hrs at review time)
TF2 is *still* Credit to Steam
Posted December 9, 2010. Last edited November 24, 2017.