ϟҭẏʍק♱
𠄑𢆰𠫖𠀲𠚃𢨤𠘪 ✩ ⇢   Shillong, Meghalaya, India
 
 
:gwent_zzz: They said I needed my Head examined, But I'd rather just take Yours :magicskull:
those who can't say my name right watch this: https://clips.twitch.tv/SmallNurturingCasetteRickroll :steamfacepalm:
:tga_drop: twitch.tv/stympt1nag :csgoanarchist: :csgogun: :csgocross: :csgohelmet:


alias "+jumpthrow" "+jump;-attack"; alias "-jumpthrow" "-jump"; bind alt "+jumpthrow"
+exec stympt.cfg -novid -nojoy -limitvsconst -softparticlesdefaultoff +r_dynamic 0
cl_bob_lower_amt 5; cl_bobamt_lat 0.1; cl_bobamt_vert 0.1; cl_bobcycle 0.98; cl_viewmodel_shift_left_amt 0.5; cl_viewmodel_shift_right_amt 0.25

:summer2019boost: :summer2019vehiclecockatiel: In 2019, they voted my profile the
worst place to visit.Main issues?
Sky high rate of toxicity and
more people commenting
below the blurry line between
Good & Bad. Can't deny it;
it's all true...
but everybody
still wants
to come
here.........
:summer2019city: :csgoa: :summer2019city: :csgob: :summer2019city: :csgoa: :summer2019city: :csgob: :summer2019city:













Loading… █████[][][][][] 50%






ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪



















Loading… ██████[][][][] 60%
























Loading… ████████[][] 80%











ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
















Loading… █████████] 99%











i m a p e r v














Loading complete ██████████ 100%























ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ F O U N D I T ?

























































CS:GO IS MY MOST PLAYED GAME HERE. PLAYS 50% MOST OF THE SKILL I HAVE BUT SOMETIMES DON'T BE SHOCKED WHEN I PLAY IT AT 80% THE REMAINING 20% WELL THAT'S ON LAN FULL RAGE
Currently Offline
Review Showcase
1,386 Hours played
A Diamond in the rough this one,the Game itself rewards for those who plays it efficiently, it is a bit of a grind aside from that it is FAR different from dota or diablo. It is entirely its own thing!

With my 1K hours played it is not even do it Justice. The game has much MORE ranging from the Sountrack, Endgame, the Artistic design is really Different, the Crafting (omg !) the Items (MTX are good) and all the way to the Classes that are playable to every Skill Gem and every passives in the 'Tree' (cough).

As it's a FTP game, that said it is entirely optional if you want to play in the long run to pay for mtx that gives inventory spaces or Stash tabs .It is a bit more demanding on a low system, the lore what lore ? also there is a Trading system and every 3 month there is new league so it keeps the gameplay loop fresh.

This is the Game for every nerd out there! and i say that in a positive way, the complexity is fun and exciting to a new player it can break you or make it worth your while.
Try it out to the endgame and you'll know the bosses are one of the best in ARPG if you're a big fan of this genre give it a Go.

IMHO it's one of the best ARPG out there maybe my Top 3.

9.5/10
Screenshot Showcase
Batman™: Arkham Knight
1
Favorite Group
ESL Counter-Strike - Public Group
Enjoy CS:GO Tournaments live!
252,135
Members
5,107
In-Game
28,105
Online
4,378
In Chat
Featured Artwork Showcase
tiny-machine :)
2 5

Recent Activity

5,899 hrs on record
last played on Sep 29
0.7 hrs on record
last played on Sep 29
0.5 hrs on record
last played on Sep 25
Mr.Hook Jun 26 @ 9:59am 
Wall hacker
RuneClaw Jun 21 @ 12:41pm 
TERI BUDI MARI AJ RAAT PHOSDI JAAT KE LODU KUTA SAALA CHAMAAR
R3X ⭕⃤ Jun 21 @ 12:40pm 
Teri ma da shola banchoda noob sala game khelni sikh pehle bhen k lode teri ma ko utha k lamd p gumayu ga
ϟҭẏʍק♱ Mar 16 @ 12:00pm 
u2 <3
Zetanithtary Mar 16 @ 11:32am 
goblok esl doang masih gold nova
ntusk Mar 16 @ 11:32am 
i eat cow daily