Recent reviews by Solpexx

So finally, we have the full release of the game I've watched grow over the past 3 years. The game itself has several layers of complexity, making it easy to understand and enjoy but hard to master. There are so many challenges this game offers, from the financial constraints that most sandbox games have upto the unique, advanced simulation systems such as gangs making plays for territory. Each has it’s own effect on the decisions you make as a player, the more you play the more you consider the implications of your decisions. This makes each of your prisons unique, as you learn the more you play. The guys at Introversion Software really have managed the release of Prison Architect well and for the immediate future will continue to update the game, providing us with new features to keep experimenting with. While there may be a few bugs they’re committed to the community, meaning these are normally solved in the next update. I’ve spent many hours on this game and would recommend it to anyone. 10/10
Posted October 9, 2015.
One of the best games ive ever played, and its not one you have to spend hours playing to get the best experience out of.
Posted July 22, 2013.