Recent reviews by Stars

I really want to like this game, but I honestly cannot recommend this game, given that I have accidentally gotten stuck three times in three hours of playtime, leaving me helpless to do anything and forcing me to reload the last checkpoint. Unfortunately these checkpoints are not placed very well, which means having to redo major parts of the level every single time.
Posted March 14.
I've bought hundreds of games, but I have never once felt like I was scammed until I bought this. Do yourself a favor and use your money on something better, like lottery tickets.
If you enjoy restarting this game over and over again, wondering what error message you will discover this time, the game might be for you.
They couldn't even figure out howto connect Steam accounts to their existing Glyph accounts, so they just decided to make you a new account when you purchase the game on Steam. When you start up the game, you're automatically logged in. Except you can not actually access your account, because you don't know your username and password and it was set up with a non-existent email. Did I mention that you need to be able to access your account on their website to redeem items? You can't purchase credits either.
This issue has plagued many players since release, but they have not even acknowledged it. I have been waiting for a response to my support ticket for weeks, just like many others, but I don't think I will ever get one.
If you do choose to buy this game, god help you, make sure to close the game in task manager in case you ever want a refund, otherwise it might just keep tracking your playtime non-stop, making you ineligible for a refund. I think thats intentional fwiw.
Posted November 10, 2019.
I have only played this game for 5 minutes but they have been the best 5 minutes of my life.
Posted December 28, 2018.
Its great

Steam不会让我改变语言,我不会说中文,发送帮助
Posted November 22, 2018.