Posted: Sep 15, 2016 @ 3:49pm
Updated: Sep 15, 2016 @ 3:56pm

DON'T BUY - has all the bugs from the original and some new one too

You've gotta be kidding me. They didn't touch all the mouse issues that plagued the original. Mouse sensitivity slider doesnt work right. If you lower the sensitivity to 1, the mouse cursor doesn't more unless you fling your mouse. The game has insane amounts of mouse acceleration too.

This isn't much of a remaster, its just a texture pack.
Rawr Sep 16, 2016 @ 10:43am
Remaster and remake are two different things. :steamfacepalm:
Chevron Sep 16, 2016 @ 3:54am
You barely played it.
♕ Peeka Stark ♕ Sep 15, 2016 @ 11:30pm
I've set the sensitivity to 1 and got no problem at all.Game working flawlessly for me.
Walker Sep 15, 2016 @ 10:10pm
Don´t buy?, it was free.
HG | Snowyamur Sep 15, 2016 @ 9:31pm
Wow.... another complainer. What fun...
Moody Sep 15, 2016 @ 7:07pm
dude, game came out a few hours ago, calm your tits.
DeadnCryin Sep 15, 2016 @ 4:41pm
i didnt have any mouse problems. but i had video resolution problems and not being able to download this game in english audio or text. i hade to play it in low violent version but that wasnt a big deal. but wow other had the mouse problem and still has eit now ? how idiotic can a remaster get really ?
Myztkl©-Kev Sep 15, 2016 @ 4:21pm
Splinter why do you keep saying you people? 1 person in the comments is legit angry for no reason. The game has the same mouse problems that 99% of people who played it 9 years ago had. I started bioshock 1 for the 5th time a few months ago and had to spend 20 minutes before i could play just finding a solution.
Cheesus Sep 15, 2016 @ 4:11pm
No that doesn't help. Why are you asking about us being angry? It's a PC game that has mouse control issues from 9 years ago
DeadnCryin Sep 15, 2016 @ 4:10pm
i dont care about the mouse problem . but if the developers are so stupid and think every one who lives in germany wants to buy this shitty game in german and wont get the option to choose english is ok then they can go and F them selfs.