Recent reviews by Rreizero

< 1  2  3 >
🌟🌟🌟 - 3 stars

You ether enjoy it or hate it. It's a niche type of gameplay in a sense that you need to try it (not just watch someone play it) before you can tell if it's something you'll continue playing.
If you're coming in expecting MGS, don't. But if you're familiar with Kojima's plot directions and find it amusing, then you might want to consider playing it just for the story. I was skeptical about having veteran actors do the MoCap in video games, but that last scene with Mads Mikkelsen where his character's whole story unfolded, was great. I can't see any other actor pulling that off the way he did.

Note that this game was free when I registered my RTX GPU. I also have the PS4 Collector's Edition as my way of thanking Kojima for the past Metal Gear games that I played when I was a kid. I got all achievements in both platforms now. :)
Posted October 11, 2020.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 - 5 stars

A timeless masterpiece!
Posted October 11, 2020.
🌟🌟🌟 - 3 stars

Visually stunning side-scrolling platformer. The platformer aspect of the game can be quite challenging, that even experienced gamers will have a hard time. Yet due to the fairy tale-like narrative, I would actually recommend this as an introductory video game to children. To finish this game, you will need a very good hand-eye coordination, a skill that's useful not only in video games.
🌟🌟 - 2 stars

If you've played the original game during the 90's, this is a fun remaster with different twists on navigating the mansion. If you're not familiar with the original game, this one plays almost exactly like the original. The visuals are updated yet not too modern; which works well with the game. Players also have a choice between alternate controls if they can't get used to the tank controls. Overall, this is a great way to experience the original survival horror game.
🌟🌟🌟 - 3 stars

An excellent reboot an established series. Get to know Lara before she became a Tomb Raider. The game is a good mix of action & adventure. It's a must play game regardless if you're familiar with the original series or not.
🌟🌟 - 2 stars

The 2nd game from the Tomb Raider reboot expands on what made the 1st game good. That being said, there's not a lot of changes when it comes to the gameplay; it is what you would expect from a Tomb Raider game. Narrative wise, it continues on Lara's origins - from a survivor to a tomb raider.
🌟🌟 - 2 stars

They tried to put a lot in here. And it may or may not work for you. If you've played RE5, then you probably know what you're getting into. If not, let me say; you're NOT entering Survival Horror. The game is out of its roots there's almost nothing horror or survival here. This is an action game with plenty of ammo to shoot. Worse, you have a partner.
The game is okay, if you know what you're getting into. Just don't expect the same RE vibe that you got from RE0-4.
🌟🌟🌟 - 3 stars

An underrated game. Think GTA, but in Hong Kong and your character can do martial arts. The narrative is engaging enough to keep you playing until the end.
The only disappointing thing is that right now, there is no hope for a sequel. 😞
🌟🌟 - 2 stars

Probably the best turn-based game series there is. Civ6 is pretty much what you would expect out of a Civ game. There are quite a bit of changes from Civ5, but otherwise retains the core gameplay people enjoy. You can spend hours playing this game again and again.
If you're new to Civ, think city building board game. The mechanics can be a bit intimidating at first, but it's very much enjoyable once you get used to it..
Posted June 7, 2020. Last edited November 25, 2021.
🌟 - 1 star

You've probably played FF13 thinking you want to play this next. I'd advice that you should be satisfied with FF13's ending. This will take you on a roller coaster ride you probably don't want to get into. Then again, if you're really bored, have time, and an FF fan; have at it. There's nothing wrong playing this, just that other games exist that might be worth more your time.
< 1  2  3 >