Recent reviews by Roach_tm

< 1  2  3 >
It's so smooth, I can't believe it's not butter.
10/10
Posted May 19, 2021.
I love this game!
Posted March 13, 2020.
Get this damn game! It's probably the game with the biggest comeback. I have owned this game for a long while, even before the big updates. It was good then and gets better with every update. If you love to explore, discover, build, play with friends, in VR and so on... you NEED this game. The other reviews will tell you more, I am just saying, stop wasting time, the truth is out there!
Posted August 14, 2019.
Hajsl;as ssakkdfd gsksdsd ydnbcbc bnc bbc cbcxssdj
I can't even type correctly... that's how good it is.
Get it now!
Posted March 7, 2019.
I forgot how hard and fun this tilogy was. Probably the only remake that is actually done 100% right. It's like playing the classics on Playstation 1 but with today's graphics. Everything else feels the same. Works great with a Logitech f310 Gamepad and Xbox Gamepads. Well worth the money for the N. Sane Nostalgia. New players to this franchise might not like the simple style of gameplay as it is lacking in a way. A simple spin, jump, move game but if you are like me and grew up playing these games, you will love it for sure.
Posted July 1, 2018.
I've played a lot and I still love this game. I don't get why people bash it so hard. Paid mods updates ruin your free mods and crashes your game? Just don't allow steam to update the game until a patch for F4SE comes out. Really simple. Since you launch with F4SE you never need to worry about the game updating and ruining everything you installed. Library>Right Click Fallout 4>Properties>Updates>Only update when I launch the game.

That being said, sure, it's not the best story of the series and yeah it can become a tad repetitive but damn, all games to me feel repetitive including the older titles of this series. I don't see anyone crying about other titles like Far Cry 5 which is also repetitive or any other game (great game btw). That's how games work. You get a set of different objectives and they reskin them with dialogue and different setting. I thought gamers would understand this by now. A single game won't give you endless different styles of missions and such, at least not common in my experience.

Don't pay for mods, that is stupid and Bethesda needs to stop that crap, yes. But it doesnt make this game bad at all. I enjoyed the main story a lot and playing it and I still do enjoy playing this game. I use Nexus Mods mostly and it works great and YES there is a mod to allow Achievements too, so why are people complaining so much is beyond me. To each their own I guess.

If you feel like me when it comes to game, then get this game. You will have hours upon hours of fun for sure.
Posted April 6, 2018.
It's frickin good. Get it for Merica.

Loving it so far cause I am not a nitpicky player that always tries to find reasons to hate a game. Maybe cause I was born in the 80's or maybe I just enjoy games for what they are. I loved all the previous Far Cry games and this one is the best so far. But hey, that's a personal opinion.
Posted April 2, 2018.
It's simply a great game. Not for everyone though.

I love it a lot. If you always wanted a game that feels real and takes you away into another world then this is for you. If you always wanted a "true" medieval game without the dragons and magic ect than this is for you. It's a learning curve kinda game, so if you have zero patience in games usually and just wanna get into action constantly, you will not enjoy this most likely. Story is awesome, Henry is great so far and this is probably the only game that has me worried about dying, starving, fighting and so on. Love it, don't care what some say in a negative light. They just don't understand this type of game I would imagine. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Loving every minute so far. I have not experienced any game breaking bug at all so I imagine this is due to the recent patch.
Posted March 14, 2018.
Not the best game but still a fun game. Is it worth the price tag? Nah, in my opinion it's a $30 game at best. I loved Mafia 1 and 2 and this one does not represent those 2 games very well. That being said, after 9+ hours of playing I still find myself enjoying its standalone story with the cameos. Vito baby! Story is not the best but still very much enjoyable. Sure driving is not like GTA but if it's GTA you wanna play, go play GTA lol. I play this for the story. Oh and I went from windows 7 to windows 10 and game started working really well for me. Almost no lag, jaggin or anything. 60 fps and I have a damn Athlon 750k with a 1080 xD

Look, it's not a perfect game but nowadays, there ain't no perfect game. We as gamers are coddled with all the nice tech we have today, we have high expectations for eveything and nothing is ever good enough. We always find flaws. It's in our nature now. Thus if you constantly think this way, then I am sad for you. I choose to keep an open mind about every game I play and you know what? I still have fun even if it's not the best game in the world. I always get my money's worth.

So if you go in to play the story and not let yourself get taken away with graphics, mechanics too much then you'll be fine. If you're someone who doesnt care about mainstream reviews (wagon), then you'll have fun. Game is repetivite but honestly, 90% of games are so come on lol.

Get it when it's $30 or less and you'll have nothing to whine about. If you prepurchased, well that's on you for taking a risk. That's what investments are all about. Risk. Next time, wait and buy ;)
Posted February 24, 2018. Last edited February 24, 2018.
Got it for free from a dear friend so not a bias review.

Game is good so... just get the f***ing game.
Posted November 21, 2017.
< 1  2  3 >