Recent reviews by The White Tiger

< 1  2  3  4  5 >
Turn on music and waste your life away on hundreds of jigsaws puzzles.
Garbage looter
Mediocre shooter
Good platformer
Best fishing game I've ever played
I rate it a wisp booty/10

(Honest review: Don't play this game solo. Always play in a squad then it becomes tolerable.)
A decent match 3 game thats free to play with NO microtransactions.
I enjoyed Pinstripe. The art, design, and soundtrack were all done by one developer and it was done very well. The story and voice acting was good too. (Keep a lookout for youtuber cameos)
One problem I had is that at a certain point in your first playthrough you will need to backtrack to collect currency to progress. Also the majority of achievements are either broken or bugged. Its been 2 years. Please fix this.
Posted February 26.
One of the best Sony exclusives has finally come to pc. It's a very relaxing game so sit back, enjoy the music, and let the wind take you across beautiful scenery.

P.S. Please release Journey on steam next =]
Posted February 20.
10/10 gave me an anime waifu to talk to for laifu. Also its free. Just try it already!
Posted August 8, 2018.
This game could've used more backstory than what we got but it was a hour well wasted.
Posted July 14, 2016.
If you like jigsaw puzzles and skulls then you will like this game. If you like difficulty then you will probably not like it. At the time of writing this review this game is in need of some bug fixes (Ex. Every time I closed the game and came back I would be a few puzzles behind from where I left off) However after a few hours of playing and for the sale price of $1 I feel the game is worth it.
Posted July 7, 2016.
This is more like a paid demo than a game but it does have potential if more content were added.(Guns, maps, co op, different zombie types, etc) If you want an easy 100% achievement game then buy it otherwise don't waste your buck.
Posted April 19, 2016.
The physics are terrible and the multiplayer is dead but this is a fun game to mess around in if you have friends to play with. For a low budget game it has a bit of variety. Its offers racer customization, a stunt mode, and goal mode which is similiar but is done better in rocket league.
Posted April 9, 2016.