Recent reviews by ReddyUp

I'd recommend it if you have a ♥♥♥♥-ton of space on your computer and really like the Elder Scrolls series and MMO's.
1,007.4 hrs on record
The first game I hit 1,000 hours with. I may be a bit biased because I've known about the Primal Carnage franchise years before it was released. I bought the game when it was like $25 and I easily made my money's-worth out of it, not to mention the fact that I bought several items from the store and market. This game helped me get out of my shell as well. As long as you can tolerate the lack of actual battle servers (and people that play battle servers) and bugs then you'll be satisfied. $13 is a fair price for this game. Though $10 would be a bit more ideal for the average player that looks into this game expecting balance and fixed gameplay because you don't get much of that.
Posted August 16, 2018.
Buy it.
Posted August 5, 2018.
A little hard to learn off the bat but when you get to learning then you can make some cool tracks.
Posted January 31, 2018.
Posted April 9, 2017.
1,123.1 hrs on record
I mean just look at the "Overwhelmly Positive Reviews" this has. Just buy the darn thing already, worth more the 10x the price. I'm pretty sure that this is my most favorite game ever made. Certainly the best of it's type. Not to be confused with Starbound, both are great games though. I've had this game for years and ever single update was very fleshed out and high quality, adding tons of content and perfecting the already perfect game. More updates to come STILL, 7 years after release!
Posted November 28, 2016. Last edited August 16, 2018.
4,320.6 hrs on record
It's alright I guess...
Posted November 28, 2016. Last edited November 22, 2018.