0.0 hrs last two weeks / 1.2 hrs on record (1.1 hrs at review time)
Posted: Mar 16, 2019 @ 11:58am
Updated: Mar 16, 2019 @ 12:27pm

General Thoughts
It's an okay puzzler. There are a few things that I think could be better. Giving it a rating is a bit hard as while I feel the game has the core concept down, there are a few things that I think would break it for people. Thus, I think I'll list it as recommended, but I think a more accurate representation would be "Maybe".

It's a puzzler, and you don't get to see the whole map, which is perfectly fine. I enjoyed figuring out the puzzles and how to go about them. However, later in the game when you run into spikey bois going full blast can cause issues. Definitely is annoying when accidentally hitting a spikey boi resets the entire run. Probably would be a bit less annoying if the respawn was a bit faster. Right now I think it's about 3-5 seconds from the death animation until it places you back at the beginning. Would prefer it to be a bit less.

Mouse controls were counter-intuitive at the start. I was expecting the mouse to pull or drag rather than push. I found it rather difficult to utilize the mouse for the controls. This game has full controller support, and this is what I recommend using. I found it much easier to move around while using my Xbox 360 Wired controller.

Music/Sound
I wanted to like the music. There are a few soundtracks, which is alright, based on what I've seen. My biggest issue with the music is that it sounds distorted, like if you copy a .mp3 a bunch of times.

As for the sounds, they are generally good as well. The one that I'm not too much of a fan of is the sound attributed with collecting glitches. It's unique, I'll give that, but it sounds "outer spacey" to me, and not in a good way. I think the collection of the glitches could be served just as well with a shorter sound as well (1 sec versus 3 or 5 sec.) I think it's meant to be atmospherey, but again, to me, it sounds like more like something "outer spacey".