Recent reviews by Pridexs

The best of card and roguelike games merged together.
Posted August 29.
I wanted to play this one for quite some time, really glad that it's on Steam. The port is pretty good, I feel some optimization would be good, the FPS is not quite what I would hope, and there are some rapid freezes during battle scenes and in the cutscenes, but overall there's no major issue. It also feels less grindy than Persona 3, which is excellent. I'm super addicted to it.

I'm halfway through the story, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot. My main issue is Yosuke's borderline homophobic behavior: Yosuke has some pretty nasty lines towards Kanji. The worst one possibly being that he wouldn't feel safe with Kanji sleeping in the same tent as him. The worst part is that you can't even defend Kanji in these scenarios. Also, he completely ignores Kanji pointing out multiple times that he is not even gay. Thankfully these comments by Yosuke are not frequent. There's some evidence in the game files that he was a romance option but got stripped down in the late phases of the game, which is pretty sad. Also, the way that Hanako Ohtani's character is portrayed is unnecessary, cmon Atlus.
Posted June 21. Last edited June 21.
You will spend 90% of the time reading (that is not a bad thing, it is just a very text-oriented game), but it is an excellent game. I am looking forward to what they come up with next.
Posted May 12. Last edited May 12.
I discovered this game randomly on Steam queue and it was probably the best discovery that I made in 10 years on Steam. I possibly would never find this game on my own, it is almost 4 years on the market and I never heard anything about it.

The combat is awesome, the story is really captivating. I'm 24 hours into the game and I feel like I'm still only halfway in.

There are some annoying jumping puzzles and the perspective is somewhat confusing sometimes since it is a 2D game trying to emulate depth, but it is still so much worth it.

There is also a web demo if you want to check the game out before buying it, which is awesome.
Posted January 3, 2019. Last edited January 3, 2019.
Bom em excesso
Posted December 23, 2017.
A really good remake.

If you like survival horrors, not very forgiving games with loads of puzzles you will easily find a good 15 ~ 30 hours of gameplay. Not to mention that the game itself looks gorgeous. Love the textures. (Except Jill's eyes, they are so weird for some reason?)

FYI: I had a bit of trouble with black screens when adjusting the resolution. The solution was to turn VSYNC off.
Posted August 1, 2016.
Forces you to use UPlay, horrible optimization, laggy, slow. It feels like the game is running at 20fps (even tho it says it's at 60).

Don't buy this. I heard that the console version is good. But just stay away from this on PC.
Posted December 28, 2013.