Recent reviews by Prawl

The best early access game of the year!

I know it was actually released in full two years ago, but I've reported way more bugs for this the last week than any early access game so that's the way I look at it.

Even with the bugs I have really enjoyed it, and it is a game like no other.
Posted August 4, 2018.
The game doesn't have enough players or variety. The different "classes" just have different fire rates, health and amount of damage. Combine that with the fact no one is online for you to play with and it's just not worth $20. Maybe $5 for the local coop options but it would still get old quick. No grenades, rockets or even a scope for the sniper.

Props for doing split screen and actually releasing the game instead of keeping it as an early access game forever like most indies, unfortunately it still feels like it's early access.
Posted February 7, 2017.
Not optimized. Can say that about the gameplay and the graphics. 980ti hybrid 6700k and I have to lower the resolution to not get sick from the lag. The models look great but they are so high detail you can't see the detail without getting really close. Waste of rendering power.

I hope they put some effort to update this game, it looks great and could be lots of fun but it runs poorly and is not fun to play due to unbalanced weapon selection. Save your harddrive space till they update it.
Posted January 6, 2017.
First VR game that is actually treating itself like a full game and not a demo or arcade game. Imagine being a Jedi with guns, that's this game. The teleporting is the best I've seen yet, makes it seem like you 'force dashed' or something but you still don't get sick.
Now I just need to work up the guts to keep playing it. Not gonna lie, it can be terrifying at times when a robot gets behind you. Need to convince one of my friends to get a Vive so they can cover my back ;D
Posted July 22, 2016.
Paid $20 for a main menu. The reason the servers are empty is that you can't join them. You just get a loading screen forever. Can't even figure out a way to play around in a server by yourself.
Posted August 6, 2015.