Recent reviews by duster

♥♥♥♥♥♥ story, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ progression, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ characters, repetitive missions. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ fantastic co-op. Don't buy this game unless you have a friend to play it with.
Posted June 19, 2019.
I want to like this game. I want to so badly. The games base mechanics and combat are so well made, and genuinely interesting and fun to play with. The game, at its core, is great. The issues, howeverever come from the peripheries. The community is honestly horrible. I've had teammates focus on tk'ing me for entire games for "being ♥♥♥♥" because I accidentally hit them once in a teamfight, people that play in just unfair and underhanded ways and cite "i bought the game ill play how i want lol" or just being incredibly toxic and "sweaty", extremely questionable balancing, HORRIBLE latency, networking, and hitbox problems. Frontline is the main gamemode and it has many, many problems. It's just too chaotic. Battlefield, for example is chaotic, but not overly. In Frontline, you're constantly being barraged with arrows, catapults, ballista, horses, and multiple enemies at once. 3 of these 5 thing are one hit kills. Many things in this game are one hit kills, and that isn't a good thing. Dying to the maul, when you have full heavy armor, or to a random horse passing by isn't fun. It doesn't make engaging gameplay. 3rd partying is an issue too but people say "lol its war" which is an entire can of worms I don't want to get into.

tl;dr if you have high ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥-tolerance, this game is good. It's got in-depth but not needlessly complex mechanics, and satisfying gameplay (when it works) and can be really fun to play. But otherwise, if you get frustrated easy or are looking for a polished experience, don't buy this game.
Posted May 22, 2019. Last edited May 22, 2019.
it can be fun but the game is 110% stacked in the killers favor
Posted September 27, 2018.
devs are glorified man children lmao.
Posted October 3, 2017.
you can call a milennia old, divorced, snail eating goat moster woman mom, and then proceed to flirt with her. what else do you want
Posted January 17, 2016.