Posted: May 7, 2015 @ 12:53am
Updated: Dec 2, 2015 @ 1:46pm

OLD REVIEW (NEGATIVE): Great game but does not work with Oculus DK2 fine, and I bought it just for that. :(

EDIT: NOW is playable in VR, so I change my vote to positive
ichiStep May 17, 2015 @ 8:02am
It a shame to see customers that want a step forward in technology are instead penalized.
ktoloco May 8, 2015 @ 5:13am
Fucking horrible!
WeeblBull May 7, 2015 @ 3:16pm
Yes, it's pretty terrible. I know the DK2 is a development kit and all, but why bother providing support when you can't use menus without mirroring with OBS and can't see well enough in game without switching off shadows, sun flare, etc. It was largely just big talk and little action, as I feared it may have been.
Banana Bread Boi May 7, 2015 @ 2:57pm
Hey man, there are some guides on the developer forum which sadly is closed, but feel free to ask your question at http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/ I'm sure some of my fellow WMD members will create a new guide, cause the old one might contain some stuff that isnt up to date anymore.
BST ! Bonny May 7, 2015 @ 12:00pm
Penoso el soporte para DK2. Una vergüenza lanzar un juego así y decir que es compatible con DK2.
montana20052001 May 7, 2015 @ 7:04am
+1 El soporte para DK2 es horrible. Por favor hagan algo.
Frequency140.85 May 7, 2015 @ 5:42am
+1 Dk2 support disastrous
Sergikreu May 7, 2015 @ 5:15am
+1.Dk2 support... very bad
FGuillotine May 7, 2015 @ 4:42am
+1 Steam should start to control those situations. Devs can't sell vr support this way. An advise that vr support is not complete is enough, not cheating us.