Posted: Jul 26, 2016 @ 12:28pm

If you are going to charge close to full retail price for your game, at least make an effort to have it playable. Very first button prompt, the please press A part doesn't work. How does that get passed QA. Come on.
Zenks Renway Aug 17, 2016 @ 8:17am
@Mangorush "0.1 hours"
"Very first button prompt, the please press A part doesn't work."

LOL are you really this fucking retarded? Fuck off.
MangorushZ Aug 13, 2016 @ 2:58am
Lol, did he just buy the game just to write a negative review and refunded? 0.1 hours? GTFO.
GreenBear Jul 31, 2016 @ 10:21pm
The game is working fine now.
[NSA]Carnage Jul 31, 2016 @ 12:58pm
Why shoud he have to change it David? I prefer he keep it the way it is so people won't support lazy ports and the devs will learn next time to release a working game.
PSN: Waveshaper__ Jul 30, 2016 @ 6:33pm
The game has been patched. As much as you propably enyjo being on top of the review list, I ask you to please change it to reflect reality and help the game sell better. The better the sales, the more support we can expect.
The Octopus Jul 29, 2016 @ 1:47am
Same issues with Final Fantasy conversions too sadly. :(
LarsKusanagi Jul 27, 2016 @ 9:32pm
This game is even worst than the second game. The second game is only less issued:

All:
*Overpriced
*Controller Issues
**Uncustomized Button
**Mapped in Xbox 360 controls
*Seems cheat codes are somehow removed

MUA2 is only have an Audio buzzes

MUA1 has a lot missing. Some ideas i made before the announcement, & some are still found missing in remastered edition: http://gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Ultimate_Alliance:_Re-Release_Edition
jay Jul 27, 2016 @ 1:50pm
This game was my fucking childhood, shame to see it like this.
Fandango Jul 27, 2016 @ 11:00am
@[IPH] Modz "major and minor bugs, glitches, not working functions" aren't a reason to give a game a bad review?

How on earth did you write that with a straight face?! Absolute nonsense.
シャーロックホームズ Jul 27, 2016 @ 11:00am
This game already had a working pc port when it came out right? Why didn't they just put that on steam. But if you want to play it and have it work right then you would be better off pirating that. I'm sure it's on some torrent site or some direct download site without trying to kill your pc.