Recent reviews by nađ

Ghost Recon
Posted November 30, 2019.
2,946.6 hrs on record (2,888.0 hrs at review time)
Weed Com
Posted November 22, 2019.
weed game
Posted July 3, 2019.
I have an AMD Radeon RX Vega 56, an AMD RYZEN 7 1800X and 32 gb of RGB ram.

Every wallpaper is causing issues with this build. Please help me :(
Posted June 21, 2018.
CPU Invaders

What The Game Is About
CPU Invaders is a simple game about you, a blue CPU Defender, holding off multiple types of CPU Invaders. It is a type of "shoot-em-up" style of games that are a great way to spend time if you're bored or something to do while you're waiting for your friends.

You run around using WASD and shoot using LMB. There is no support for multiplayer, sadly, because the game would be more fun to play if you could play with friends. It does have achievements, but not insane easter egg achievements, just basic achievements like beating level 1 or 7 and killing 300 CPU Invaders. When you play it, it has a transparent background, allowing you to see behind the game, which is cool.

Remote Compatibility
Sadly, the game does not support remote compatibility. I attempted to play it with my wired XBOX 1 controller, and nothing happened while I was moving the joystick or smashing A or B.

Running On Your PC
The game, for the size it is, runs pretty well on my computer. It can handle it because it isn't that big of a game, to begin with.

My PC Specs
OS - Windows 10
CPU - AMD A8-550
RAM - 8 GB
MOBA - MSI 2AE0

Since my PC is on the older side, it has a slight effect when there are a bunch of enemies. Your CPU might raise if you have an older PC as well, but not that much that it affects the game so much.

The game looks pretty nice for a cheap game it is. There is no way to change the graphic settings to lower them, but you really won't need that feature because it is a very light and CPU friendly game.

Soundtrack
The soundtrack is one of my favorites just because I love techno music to games like these. If you stay on the menu, it loops one techno song over, so if you listen for too long it might get repetitive. While playing the game, it plays a new techno song that I feel fits the game.

Bugs And Glitches
I couldn't really notice any bugs and/or glitches because the game is such a simple concept.

Overall Rating
I would recommend this game, and I would give it an 8/10.
Posted February 28, 2017. Last edited March 1, 2017.
Rocket League

What The Game Is About
Rocket League is basically "bumper cars meet football". You drive around in a customizable car, hitting the ball into the other teams' goal.

You can use WASD to move around, spacebar to jump, LMB to boost and RMB to flip. Like I said in the previous section, it's basically football except you can use a car to hit the ball.

Remote Compatibility
The game works as well with the XBOX 1 controller I own. On the XBOX 1 controller, it's right trigger to move forward, joystick to turn around, A to jump, B to boost and you move the joystick to flip and do cool tricks.

Running On Your PC
The game is actually light for the way it looks. I have a really bad set up and yet I can run the game at a stable 60 FPS without lowering all the way to the lowest settings, or having to alter the game config file.

My PC Specs
OS - Windows 10
CPU - AMD A8-550
RAM - 8 GB
MOBA - MSI 2AE0

The games' graphics are really good. It has nice animations, visual effects, and details on your car or on the maps.

Soundtrack
The soundtrack on the main menu is really good. It is under my favourite genre, techno. It plays a playlist of multiple different songs. I could just listen to the main menu while doing something else and enjoy it.

Bugs And Glitches
One bug/glitch I have noticed in the game is something my friend showed me. On some of the maps, you can break the barrier and exit the map, which isn't something that will really affect gameplay unless you really try hard to attempt it.

Overall Rating
I would recommend this game, and I would give it an 8.75/10.
Posted February 28, 2017. Last edited March 5, 2017.