2,433 people found this review helpful
Posted: May 31, 2016 @ 9:33am

The developer offered free keys of the game on facebook, the scheme was to send a message requesting the key and take. By asking, I received a negative, saying they do not support the LGBT cause (I use the rainbow colors in the profile picture) and "kindly" asked me to go **** myself.

Follows the print: http://imgur.com/tru0YgE

NOTE: a friend who won the key, gave it to me so I could expose the problem here on the game page

- About the game? Well, I really tried to play, open twice, but both times broke, in one of them needed to restart the PC, I could not even play. -

If you also think that the developer homophobia must be clear to all, please check this review as helpful, to stay on top. thanks
DuckTalesWooOoo Jan 27, 2018 @ 8:55pm
This review convinced me to buy the game.
Ra-Ra-Rasputin Jun 16, 2016 @ 1:49am
@Sharp Income
I feel your pain about that edit button.
Especially when i hammer the edit button obsessively myself.
Sharp Income Jun 16, 2016 @ 1:48am
I think when discussing the issue, when people use the term LGBT, they're (often/sometimes) referring to the beliefs of those people, as opposed to the people themselves. Like I said before, I have nothing against LGBT members. I do believe LGBT 'lifestyle' is sinful, but I'm not saying we should outlaw their personal choices. If I say "I don't support LGBT", I'm referring to the political movement/agenda, not the people themselves. (Though I'd probably be more specific) So don't label me as a homophobe.

Specifically about the game devs (or their PR), they said they "don't support LGBT" (but maybe they were referring to the members, and not the belief that LGBT is ok?) But they also made derogatory comments that were specifically directed at the LGBT members. THAT was hateful and unnecessary.

@Kana - thanks (there is no edit... :-\ )
Ra-Ra-Rasputin Jun 16, 2016 @ 1:39am
@Sharp Income You should probably supplant "the devs" with "the person responsible for the posts".

Of course, you could argue they were on the developer account representing them, but i think claiming the devs unanimously agree with said posts might be seen as incorrect.
Ra-Ra-Rasputin Jun 16, 2016 @ 1:31am
@Jillas
LGBT -IS- a movement. Saying that it's a community, is more or less the same as claiming that #blacklivesmatter isn't a movement, but rather a community. In the real world, not all gay people support trans people, and not all trans people support gay people... bundling them all up into an ever increasing word salad ("LGBTQIAPK" last i checked) is pretty ridiculous. Furthermore, the term itself is ridiculous, treating lesbian/gay and bi as separate entities is laughable for starters.

"Homophobe" is a non-argument in the exact same way that "Islamophobe" is a non-argument. Simply biologically and factually speaking, heteronormativity is what keeps species alive... well, sexually reproducing ones, anyway.

I'm not exactly sure if you're being serious however, but you do come off across as quite facetious.
Cyberman Jun 15, 2016 @ 3:21pm
@Jillas, Well Said
Jillas Jun 15, 2016 @ 3:10pm
@Kana
Well, it appears that some people get confused when they talk about LGBT. They think about it like it's just a social movement, completely forgets that we also talking about a community! So, when somebody says that they do not support LGBT, it clearly means that they do not support the people of non-traditional sexual orientation as whole! They are 100% filty homophobes! And, please, don't pretend that it was a rainbow-colored profile picture what made the Dream Games act this way, we all saw what devs really think about gays! (they called us mutants if you don't recall)

There's LGBT people all over the world, and no they are not some kind of activists who fight for their rights (but some of them do!), they don't go to pride parades (again, some of them do), they just a common people who want to live in a hate-free society.
Ra-Ra-Rasputin Jun 15, 2016 @ 1:41pm
@Cyberman Unfortunately the loud majority makes the silent minority also look pretty daft in this case. The sad truth is that the vast majority, and this is in the hundreds, of the people of the LGBT movement i've met, or read of are specifically those bigoted assholes.

It's the exact same issue with anyone titling themselves as "tolerant".

Perhaps i'm just unlucky with the people, but after a certain amount you can't help but to start forming some manner of generalization.
Cyberman Jun 15, 2016 @ 10:43am
@Kana, Just because some people in the LGBT community might be biggoted assholes, it doesn't mean that all of them are. You're making untrue generalization of things, which makes you no better than extremists.
Ra-Ra-Rasputin Jun 15, 2016 @ 10:31am
@||B.r.|| niveadc
There's a big difference to being- or supporting LGBT and having a non-straight sexual orientation, or being a trans.
LGBT is a movement, and the choice to support it, or not support it is everyone's own. Being gay doesn't mean you plaster a rainbow flag to your facebook icon, it's your choice to push that sexual orientation and lifestyle as the first thing most people see of you. This is in no way comparable to choices you don't have.

Personally, i think my sexual orientation isn't anyone's business but my own, and i definately feel weirded out by people who feel pride about having this or that sexual orientation, or even sexual fetish. (See: "Furry pride", "leather pride" for examples)