Recent reviews by Neeno

It has the vibe of obviously Watch Dogs also Sleeping dogs and of course Grand Theft Auto, but it tops them all in terms of immersion to story and side activities, I've recently noticed for the past few years that most open world AAA games, usually has this repetitive feel of side quests or activities all over the map to makes you play longer and tease the completionist in you, which becomes a chore after a while and a bit tedious, but with Cyberpunk 2077, i noticed that every single side mission or activity has its own back story which makes it fun same as doing main missions, graphics are good but i expected something more of it to exceed what is currently in the market, i hoped that you can switch from first to third person view but it isn't there and to customize controls more freely but as we know it is a CDProjekt game so mods will come and do that for the matter. Also ray tracing enabled has a heavy toll on performance even with high end PC, so it needs a bit of tweaking still

So in my book i would give it 8/10

Pros. :
Story is amazing you will feel attached to the characters very well
You won't feel you are wasting your time doing side activities or exploring in general as it doesn't has that repetitive feel at all.
Free to do any part of the game your way your play style so it is near the definition of true sand box.

Cons. :
Not able to switch between First person to Third person view (I want to see how my character looks like after i got him new outfit).
Controls Needs to be more customizable.
Ray Tracing needs tweaking (not sure if its nVidia or CDPR fault on this.)

Posted December 14, 2020.
The best story that ever been created for PC game so far, very rich in content that you will never get bored of, depth in details of every character even not related to the story is unreal, worth every penny, no regrets , Rockstar really outdone themselves with this game, and i wish they release the next one with same time as consoles.
Posted January 11, 2020. Last edited October 26, 2020.
One of the Best clones of World of world craft, used to play it for years until Guild wars 2 was released, it is still a good game to play but sadly its developer team are kinda doing updates for it as generic or static.
Posted November 27, 2019.
2,221.5 hrs on record (986.6 hrs at review time)
Best Game on Earth
Posted July 7, 2019.
Awesome game
The Graphics.
The Details.
Story Depth.
Gameplay.

10/10
Posted November 23, 2016.
Really loved the game , I never saw anything like it "a genuine idea & concept".

Gameplay is really fun, it has multiplayer and you can play with bots , its very challenging and has variety of things you can do in a match.

I loved the music at the intro although i was hoping for more music during game play only FX sounds, oh and the rabbit sound when he jumps makes me go "awww" like a little girl :)

Game options are very simple and you can customize everything easily.

Gameplay is bug free, i didn't encounter any bugs so far.

The graphics and lights are elegant.

The Developer is very dedicated to this game.

Game still on Early Access stage but from what i've seen it looks very promising, and i'm sure more features such as music & more game modes will be available by time.

My rating for this game : 10/10
Posted November 21, 2015.
It's really fun, It makes me feel like a badass cowboy.

The game is super immersive & I hope the game gets more players so the multiplayer can grow larger.

Gameplay is good, music is really nice.

Overall rating 9/10!
Posted November 15, 2015.
Wild Season looks a promising game and on the right track of development.

Gameplay is solid so far, Story is kinda fun and mysterious.

Haven't encountered any Bugs so far.

Only thing i have against this game is the background music, and i was hoping there would be character vocals, But it is still on early access so who knows what will come next.

I would give it 8/10 overall!
Posted November 4, 2015.
Best Assassin's Creed Since Revelation, but there are things to know before you attempt to purchase this game.

You will need to play those AC games to be able to understand Rogue & not to feel lost in the story of Rogue :

* Assassin's Creed III
* Assassin's Creed Black Flag
* Assassin's Creed Unity (yeah i know but sadly you need to)

Rogue overall rating in my book is 9/10

Game is bug free, but Park our system is outdated compared to Unity.
Posted March 31, 2015. Last edited November 24, 2017.
Very fun to play but i was bumped that the missions are not alot as i thought it would be, but overall 10/10

looking for more games from this publisher.
Posted December 22, 2014.