Recent reviews by Lily

gg
Posted May 23.
This game is really cool!
I normally play First Person Shooters and I am not really interested in cars, but this game catched me somehow.
:D
The Handling is made really well and the cars can be painted without you paying your virtual currency. You progress at a pretty fast pace, but you don't progress way too fast.

You would have some advantages, if you know some car parts and played the old games for the tuning aspect, but I manage just fine because a friend of mine played the old games to 100. He just told me some tuning and told me something about how the car should have the rating 900. I did not understand, but the car drives a lot faster and its handling is still good.

Overall this is a good game, even if you dont know anyting about cars.
Posted November 13, 2021.
Very cool game. :D

Very funny and cool to play.
You can buy more stuff with ingame currency you get by selling art in the Space-Humanity.

Edit: Also really cool style and Handling. I thought the drawing while you are in First Person would be weird, but it's made really well. Haven't tryed with a tablet unfortunately, because my tablet broke last year D:
Posted October 6, 2021. Last edited November 25, 2021.
Very cool game! I love being an Alchemist.
Maybe I have to change my profession.

I can only recommend trying this game, the character have cool Backstorys, you can customize your Potions and sell customers different Potions fit for the same Task. You also have to understand the Problems of the customers and sell them the right Potions for the occasion.
Posted September 29, 2021.
Nice feeling, Good Graphics, Cool Experience, Nice Playerbase, Cool Cars, Nice Solo-Missions (would appreciate Coop-Missions tho.), Cool Mechanics(You can upgrade and tune your car, as well as change Difficulty by adjusting Game-Mechanics individually, so every player can change them however they want.)

Overall: Good Game.
Posted July 25, 2021.
What? Why are you reading this review? Go play the game!
Now! Come on: It's a good game! Just go and play it! You don't believe me?
"That guy only has 3 hours in the game!" Well! You're gonna see a few more hours soon!
Why are you reading??? Just go play! Don't read this crappy review! play the game!
You are asking if I'm sure? Of course I am! Who do you think I am? For sure not someone who's gonna stop you from playing the game! So go! Play it! NOOOOW!!

Oh, I see. You already played the game? Good! Because if you didn't I don't know what I was gonna do!
Most definitely not envy you! Why? Because! You! Still! Didn't! Play! THE GAME!! NOW GO PLAYYYYY!!!
Posted June 1, 2021.
I really recommend buying this game if you have a VR Setup available. It's an outstanding expierience for Payers of any kind. I am more of a FPS-Gamer myself, butt I really liked this game.
Posted June 30, 2020.
update:
I rated this game negatively before, because i had a technical issue, but I found out the issue was not caused by the game, it just was the only game I had, in wich I could not fix it in the settings. I had a controller emulation software quite some time before i reviewed the game and there was some bug that after uninstalling the software there still was a controller that always had its stick pressed to the top right.

my old Review:
I had Controller-Mode enabled even though i dont even have my Controller anymore. Because of that i couldnt't play and i couldn't disable it, beacause i can only scroll with the Controller. I have seen a Let's Play and the Game itself is great, but make sure you have a Controller somewere or hope the bug got fixed. :D

conclusion:
I'm going to buy the game again and give it another chance, the review will recommend it in the meantime, even tho the issue could have been fixed by rearranging the menu, and most games didn't have the issue. Positive: "The game did not cause the error I had!"
Posted December 5, 2019. Last edited December 23, 2021.
4,215.6 hrs on record (707.5 hrs at review time)
It's a game.
Posted July 1, 2019. Last edited July 31, 2019.