Recent reviews by twitch.tv/minifarkan

< 1  2  3  4 >
Got muted and name changed ingame because I was talking about climate change.
The developers deny climate change.

"Please be nice to other players in the chat. Excessive use of offensive language may result in the account receiving a temporary or even a permanent ban."

otherwise good game. just keep in mind that sjw furries will mute you if you say literally anything and will also change your ingame name to whatever they want.
Posted July 28. Last edited July 28.
Amazing game with really great devs, active discord and really helpful community.
The potential this game has is insane and the devs keep adding more things, just recently SOLID ROCKET BOOSTERS.

The ♥♥♥♥ is this game anymore, it has everything. Soon I'll bet we'll be able to go to other planets and then start rescuing people there.
The devs never dissapoint with the updates, they keep fixing bugs instead of letting them pile on, they add a lot of quality of life improvements and the more hardcore survival mechanics.

Whatever you wish for this game to be the devs will probably add it. THE GAME IS like 17€. I love these devs.
Posted July 16. Last edited July 16.
i love runescape
Posted July 1.
Good game. The spec requirements on the steam page can be off putting but with a GTX 1070 on high I get 60-120fps, most of the time around 80. Had issues with launch not including ".exe" file but it got fixed after about 15min.

F U C K unreal engine 4 btw, thank u Dragon Engine. Thank you SEGA
Posted May 9.
Good.
Posted May 7.
Good game, bad engine.
♥♥♥♥ unreal engine 4 honestly.
GTX 1070, ryzen 2600x, 16gb ram@2933mhz and on lowest settings 1080p with resolution scaling at 0.7 I get 70-100fps on average in a match lol.

With everything on highest res scaling 1 I get 50-70fps at res scaling 2 I get 25-40fps.

This might not be an issue for you but I have the same issue with every unreal engine 4 game that it runs poorly and feels bad and looks terrible. Game is good otherwise.

https://i.imgur.com/IccjJAN.jpg - if a game looks like this and I'm getting 95fps something is wrong lol.

Posted May 6.
Good game but has some issues and is in early access.

The game is very fun to play but in hectic situations you can get subpar performance, had about 30fps at one point with settings on pretty low with a GTX 1070.
Posted March 28.
bad. ♥♥♥♥ this game, overwhelmingly negative and it deserves it. just tried this game after not trying it since release and it's so garbage. every match I got into, the players had the same or close to same deck.

The game isn't fun, leveling takes forever, I got 7xp from losing a 20min game and you need 500xp to level. I'm bad at card games but it's unreasonable that it takes 24hours of gameplay to get 1 free card pack as a new player.

Stay away
Posted March 17.
No denuvo, fairly priced.
Definitely recommend buying it, hope SEGA will continue to push more Yakuza games to PC.

Edit: Completed the game now, yakuza 0 and kiwami has been two of my favorite games I've played, great ost and story in both.

I appreciate the pricing so much, would still be great at 25-30€. Hate how some other companies port their games years later for 60€.
Posted February 19. Last edited February 24.
Fun. Great soundtrack and sound design
Posted February 1.