Posted: Sep 16, 2015 @ 8:51pm

I hear this is based on some TV show on A&E that I've never seen because our waxen-faced hero there won't shut the ♥♥♥♥ up about it for the first 5 minutes of gameplay. He's the leader of some rag-tag Scooby gang that goes around and uses their dad's spare electronics to pretend ghosts exist. Some♥♥♥♥♥♥s going down in a state park built on an old Civil War battleground and you get to help them suss it out.

Aside from the fearless leader and the contrived-as-hell plot, this is a very solid game. The graphics are clear and detailed, which you would think would be a regular priority in games where you have to find things. It really does make a huge difference in the item searches, which are a small step backwards from Infected in that you have to find some really obtuse, nonsensical items like shadows and symbols. They're still quite fun and seem easier than in similar games. The puzzles are also great, clearly explained and easy to get the hang of, but still provide a decent challenge. The detail extends to the environments you navigate, with lots of things to examine and learn more about the park from. There are even some hidden objects scattered around the map to find just for fun. I think this one makes a perfect entry-level hidden object game for people new to the genre, and is polished and fun enough for veterans as well. Thumbs up.

Seriously though, he makes that kind of face through the entire game.
Mickmane Aug 6, 2017 @ 7:15pm
I got here through the curator page, not knowing how to comment on the brief description there:
""This one makes a perfect entry-level hidden object game for people new to the genre, and is polished and fun enough for veterans as well.""

Thing is, for me it was about the worst starting point possible. Not interested in any further games of this kind until I thought Millionaire Manor had jigsaw puzzles in them. I forgot how I ended up playing more, and becoming really fond of Artifex Mundi games, but with just this, I'd never have touched another HO game with a ten-foot pole.

Puzzles weren't really well explained either.

Here's my review. ;P