Recent reviews by Mattie!

Really, really good game. The community is a little toxic, but the game streams really well and I've had hundreds of hours of enjoyment out of it.
Posted May 11, 2017.
Short, insane, twisted, fun!
Posted October 24, 2016.
HTC Vive VR review.

Wow. I'm only (!) 3 hours into it-- and it's so awesome thus far. Beautiful, immersive, with so much tension. These kind of games/experiences are exactly what we need in VR. Can't recommend this enough.

It says VR is experimental, but it's one of the most polished VR experiences yet.
Posted September 11, 2016. Last edited September 11, 2016.
One of the best looking OpenVR games in the world. It's just downright awesome.

Got some bugs here and there, but it's Early Access. But loving it.
Posted September 3, 2016.
Entertaining and overlooked Vive game. Turn-based strategy-- not a lot of those in VR right now. I've been enjoying it.
Posted July 28, 2016.
Surprisingly fun! It feels like what Wii would have done if it had VR and solid multiplayer. One of the surprise good Vive titles, really enjoying it. (Might help that most people you run into are "nice"-- once the trolls arrive, it will be a challenge.)

I'd really love a push-to-talk option set by default (somehow) or smarter "anti-breathing" voice controls. (Or warnings to players when their mic is broadcasting/breathing.) Because 30% of people who join have breathing noises via mic sensitivity.
Posted July 15, 2016.
Very silly but one of the best first experiences for the HTC Vive.
Posted July 6, 2016.
One of the best board games I've ever played.

A little hardcore with letting you suicide if you get distracted (you shouldn't be allowed to trivially "put yourself in check" in a friendly game) but other than that, one of the most enjoyable designs I've played.
Posted June 29, 2016.
Just a delightful VR experience. Great mix of "life-size" and "board-game-size" setups. It's not exactly a game fit for my game preferences, since I don't get energized by "HURRY HURRY" overwhelming situations. But I still enjoy this game anyway.

Great aesthetics throughout, solid voices. One of the only Vive titles this early that feels truly professional.
Posted May 26, 2016.
Surprisingly fun, creepy, and creative. Definitely more fun if you like programming/algorithmic puzzles.
Posted January 13, 2016.